Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Why Do People Misinterpret Isaiah 6 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Misinterpret Isaiah 6 (750 Views)

Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire / 3 Passages In The Bible Most Christians Hastily Misinterpret / Quran Claims its Clear..Why Then Do Muslims claim other muslims Misinterpret It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Misinterpret Isaiah 6 by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2016
Good morning, and happy first Sunday. I want to bring a little topic for discussion, if you are sound in Christianity I would like you to help throw a little more light on Isaiah 6. Because I'm a little bit puzzled with the way some pastor explain this passage. To me I know or think '' Isaiah 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.'' is just to mark the date of the vision because most Isreal and Judah prophets normally mark the date of their visions with the particular king that was reigning. I overheard a pastor calling Uzaiah a witch, an obstacle, hindrance and all that. He further said that Uzaiah was hindering Isaiah from seeing the vision. I hereby call on all the pastors in the house for discussion
Re: Why Do People Misinterpret Isaiah 6 by fckmn24seg(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2016
The pastor no go Bible school at all
Re: Why Do People Misinterpret Isaiah 6 by Jeromejnr(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2016
Lol!

Better change church.
Re: Why Do People Misinterpret Isaiah 6 by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2016
Bullshit

(1) (Reply)

The Kingdom Of God: A Message Christianity Ignores / The Typical Nigerian Church & The Cancer Of Greed. / Special Advice By Rev Mrss Arowolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.