Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

What I Heard A Pastor In A Near By Church Say Got Asking... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Heard A Pastor In A Near By Church Say Got Asking... (725 Views)

Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members / Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) / Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Heard A Pastor In A Near By Church Say Got Asking... by akachidi(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2016
I was in the bathroom some munites ago when I heard the pastor in a nearby church say"if you have a testimony come up and share it with God"and I thought to my self could they be any other source of testimony or isn't God that him testimomy? Doe I wasn't judgemental but I was like is testimonies not shared to multivate the members of christ in the church?
Re: What I Heard A Pastor In A Near By Church Say Got Asking... by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2016
Couldn't properly get you question but I assume its testimony related.

Be that as it may, Testimony is some act of validation or christian evidence to still hold on to their illusion. So its irrelevant who they share it with but what matters is you having to determine the level of their ignorance by their testimonies.
Re: What I Heard A Pastor In A Near By Church Say Got Asking... by excellencyabia1: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2016
The truth is that some testimonies are fiction.

Back to topic. Op the truth is that it go to ways first is to give God glory second is to motivate one another

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Muslim Workers Fired After Dispute Over Prayers / The Warlord Of Hero Worship / A Review Of Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies Of 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.