Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

A Campaign To Boycott This Yoruba Touts Called Olamide Nd Lil Kesh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Campaign To Boycott This Yoruba Touts Called Olamide Nd Lil Kesh (1316 Views)

Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) / Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Campaign To Boycott This Yoruba Touts Called Olamide Nd Lil Kesh by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2016
First of all, I want to make it loud and clear that I have broken my two etisalat sims. Yes! Because I wouldnt want my money to be used to sponsor terrorism and cult action in the music industry. Olamide is an etisalat ambassador.... So money from my recharge card is used to sponsor his toutish behaviour.

Secondly, I am calling my brother; a top DJ in Asaba never to play any YBNL song in their club this year. All his label musics are already deleted from my flash driver, Hard disk, Car stereo. No more airplays from them. I have also destroyed all their CDs in my room. Its not as if am used to playing all music from their label acts. The only one I listen to there is Adekunle Gold embarassed embarassed embarassed. Then sometimes, I shakiti bobo. I have always despised this noise maker called Olamide!

Finally, bet9ja will no longer be my bookie. All my 50 thousand you people chop at a go every month is thenceforth cancelled. For Phyno to support them, I am also pulling the strings on Airtel, Small stout and Nairabet.

I know a lot of you will say that I am inconsequential. But mind you that even if you remove a drop of water from the river, that river has been reduced in size no matter how small. Only my data recharges on Etisalat per year is more than 50,000 because I sub more than 5,000 per month. So, I believe one way or the other, my money has been going to his pocket.

If you want to know why am doing this, he disrespected me as a fan of Don Jazzy and Reekado Banks. I jubilated when Reekado Banks won that award. So, saying that he didnt deserve it is like saying that we the fans don't know what we are doing by supporting Reekado Banks. He is also saying that Don Jazzy is not a good producer!! Fucck you Olamide.... For telling us Fucck you. cry cry cry

Below is Olamide telling everybody fucck you on live TV. He went ahead on twitter to call Don Jazzy a "Bast***D". My goodness me! A whole Don Jazzy? This nigga don't know the consequences of what hehas done! He even threathened Don Jazzy to come to Mainland! Is this not what cult boys used to do?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Campaign To Boycott This Yoruba Touts Called Olamide Nd Lil Kesh by dammytosh: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2016
have you eaten ?

This is 2016, Why not face your life ?

Ushe onishe

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Campaign To Boycott This Yoruba Touts Called Olamide Nd Lil Kesh by kestolove95(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2016
So what did u do to the ibo touts of don jazzyy nd rekado banks?
Re: A Campaign To Boycott This Yoruba Touts Called Olamide Nd Lil Kesh by alabikunlekam(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2016
RebelChip:
First of all, I want to make it loud and clear that I have broken my two etisalat sims. Yes! Because I wouldnt want my money to be used to sponsor terrorism and cult action in the music industry. Olamide is an etisalat ambassador.... So money from my recharge card is used to sponsor his toutish behaviour.

Secondly, I am calling my brother; a top DJ in Asaba never to play any YBNL song in their club this year. All his label musics are already deleted from my flash driver, Hard disk, Car stereo. No more airplays from them. I have also destroyed all their CDs in my room. Its not as if am used to playing all music from their label acts. The only one I listen to there is Adekunle Gold embarassed embarassed embarassed. Then sometimes, I shakiti bobo. I have always despised this noise maker called Olamide!

Finally, bet9ja will no longer be my bookie. All my 50 thousand you people chop at a go every month is thenceforth cancelled. For Phyno to support them, I am also pulling the strings on Airtel, Small stout and Nairabet.

I know a lot of you will say that I am inconsequential. But mind you that even if you remove a drop of water from the river, that river has been reduced in size no matter how small. Only my data recharges on Etisalat per year is more than 50,000 because I sub more than 5,000 per month. So, I believe one way or the other, my money has been going to his pocket.

If you want to know why am doing this, he disrespected me as a fan of Don Jazzy and Reekado Banks. I jubilated when Reekado Banks won that award. So, saying that he didnt deserve it is like saying that we the fans don't know what we are doing by supporting Reekado Banks. He is also saying that Don Jazzy is not a good producer!! Fucck you Olamide.... For telling us Fucck you. cry cry cry

Below is Olamide telling everybody Bleep you on live TV. He went ahead on twitter to call Don Jazzy a "Bast***D". My goodness me! A whole Don Jazzy? This nigga don't know the consequences of what hehas done! He even threathened Don Jazzy to come to Mainland! Is this not what cult boys used to do?
guy face your own business because this people you are talking about is already make it...leave them man

1 Like

Re: A Campaign To Boycott This Yoruba Touts Called Olamide Nd Lil Kesh by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2016
kestolove95:
So what did u do to the ibo touts of don jazzyy nd rekado banks?

My dear, read more. It will help you. Use your brain. Don Jazzy to date have signed nothing less than top 6 Yoruba acts.... This is not a tribal thing. Dr Sid, Tiwa Savage, Korede Bello, Dbanj, Wande Coal, Reekado Banks... Do you know where they are from?

2 Likes

Re: A Campaign To Boycott This Yoruba Touts Called Olamide Nd Lil Kesh by ibkgab001: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2016
Op might have drink from Dija small boobs that is why he is thinking with round small brain of his

1 Like

Re: A Campaign To Boycott This Yoruba Touts Called Olamide Nd Lil Kesh by olumide81(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2016
If Alaba boys catch u ehn.......your ringtone will be eyan mayweather

1 Like

Re: A Campaign To Boycott This Yoruba Touts Called Olamide Nd Lil Kesh by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2016
ibkgab001:
Op might have drink from Dija small boobs that is why he is thinking with round small brain of his

I can see you are a cultist.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Campaign To Boycott This Yoruba Touts Called Olamide Nd Lil Kesh by Afrok(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2016
Haha.... cheesy hehe.... grin hmmmm.... tongue
Still laughing...... cheesy wink cheesy cheesy
Anything that won't add money into my accounts is none of my business this year 2016, i suggest u do so Op.

Fan ko, ceiling ni... who am I to fight for or support anybody when none of dem gives a Damn about me, well I ain't a Twitter begger so they should BOTH swerve Abeg.

Op if u are using this to seek attention, pls its wrong coz u've said it earlier that they're cultists lipsrsealed tongue
Re: A Campaign To Boycott This Yoruba Touts Called Olamide Nd Lil Kesh by Faremisodeeq(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2016
Op leave ur trash for LAWMA jare tongue grin
Re: A Campaign To Boycott This Yoruba Touts Called Olamide Nd Lil Kesh by vecman22(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2016
Op nice one..olamide and his gang are all touts..thunder fire him for insulting everybody watching d show...thunder strike him and his touts,his dey most foolish Person in d music industry...let's see how he makes it out of dis..
Re: A Campaign To Boycott This Yoruba Touts Called Olamide Nd Lil Kesh by ibkgab001: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2016
How do you know ... You have to run with your head ...if I should catch you .. You will smell your ass
Re: A Campaign To Boycott This Yoruba Touts Called Olamide Nd Lil Kesh by scribble: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2016
Don jazzy is a mofo

The op is a student of mofoism and will soon graduate with honours

I don't like what olamide did but my only grouse is the WAY he did it

Lil Kesh deserved the award but headies sold it to don jazzy

Jazzy is a lying ass mofo always pretending to be humble

Gerrrarrahia mehn

Etisalat won't miss your coins I will dash someone #10000 credit on etisalat monthly to make up for your inconsequential absence

Didinrin

1 Like

Re: A Campaign To Boycott This Yoruba Touts Called Olamide Nd Lil Kesh by edwapkalmeed(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
This person is mad, you cut your SIM. If you have responsible person calling dat line you will not break it
and you will tell your d.j bro not to play olamide's song lolz, is that reducing his fame of money is your bro a popular d.j so go to hell there is bonaza there ...
Re: A Campaign To Boycott This Yoruba Touts Called Olamide Nd Lil Kesh by Damikevin(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
You know a real man when he losses! Share if you agree. Like if you believe!

(1) (Reply)

I Will Become A Lesbi@n Today If Genevieve Aks Me Out, She Makes Me Wet Sai By A / Check It Out : Olajumoke Makes Double Lead On Google Rating / Blogger, Emeh Achanga (miss Petite) Welcomes Baby Girl, Jasmine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.