Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

5 Unique Businesses You Can Start With Low Capital This 2016 - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 5 Unique Businesses You Can Start With Low Capital This 2016 (1246 Views)

5 Agribusiness You Can Start In 2018 / List Of 20 Short Term (sept-dec) Crops With Low execution Budget / Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Unique Businesses You Can Start With Low Capital This 2016 by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
I have been into these businesses for two years now since I returned to Nigeria. Though I majorly do exportation of some, I still make very good income doing supplies to supermarket and food stores in my city.
Some people will want to sell ebooks on these but I am going to give you this info for free.

All these businesses basically require simple packaging and low capital to start so all you need to do is find your own customers, satisfy them and ensure they always want more from you.

BUSINESS 1: SNAIL PACKAGING.
Snail is a very nutritious meat that is in very high demand worldwide. A lot of people like to eat snail meat but most of them are not happy to go through the process of washing it because of the slimy nature.
All you need to do, just like I do, is get a reliable and cheap supplier/farmer of snails, buy in bulk, do the washing, package in a neat packaging nylon bag maybe 20 per bag like I do, then store in your refrigerator.
Now you can either put an attractive sign post outside your house so people can come and purchase from you around your neighborhood or you can also go around to stores and supermarkets around you, present your packaging to them and assure them you can supply on a regular basis.

BUSINESS 2: IRISH POTATO PACKAGING.
This is also same process as above. Most people like to eat fried potato chips but don't have the time or energy to go through the process of peeling the potatoes.
All you need to do is get a reliable supplier of potatoes at cheap price, do the peeling and washin, then package and measure per kilo. You can also sell these from your home or supply to food s

MORE COMING SOON, JUST KEEP FOLLOWING AND I WILL ALSO SHOW YOU WERE TO GET THESE ITEMS AT VERY CHEAP PRICES

2 Likes

Re: 5 Unique Businesses You Can Start With Low Capital This 2016 by Walexz02(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nice work you are doing here.
Problem is our want there things fresh, they would argue its not fresh so they prefar preparing this things themselvs
Re: 5 Unique Businesses You Can Start With Low Capital This 2016 by debbydee(f): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
following.
Re: 5 Unique Businesses You Can Start With Low Capital This 2016 by dillbay: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
hi, when are u continuing dis thread
Re: 5 Unique Businesses You Can Start With Low Capital This 2016 by Baroba(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
An idea i sold to a young grad who was looking for work, and he isn't doing badly.. Buy processed chicken parts, season flour with spicy pepper and salt, mix with chicken parts and deep fry.. Your very own Kentucky fried chicken.. You can add sliced potato chips on the side..

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Farming Business Can You Start With 1million Naira ? / Poultry Farm For Sale In Mararaba, Nasarawa State / Affordable Spray Tube For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.