Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

DAVIDO SHARES TEST RESULT OF HIS BABY, GOES HOT ON BABY MAMA AND DELE MOMODU - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DAVIDO SHARES TEST RESULT OF HIS BABY, GOES HOT ON BABY MAMA AND DELE MOMODU (953 Views)

Dele Momodu Reply To A Twitter Handle / Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Result 2017/2018 Online Checking / First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DAVIDO SHARES TEST RESULT OF HIS BABY, GOES HOT ON BABY MAMA AND DELE MOMODU by TheMascot(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
I honestly don't understand this davido saga..but he just shared pics of the test result of his baby and goes hot on baby mama and uncle..see the pics

Re: DAVIDO SHARES TEST RESULT OF HIS BABY, GOES HOT ON BABY MAMA AND DELE MOMODU by INTROVERT(f): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: DAVIDO SHARES TEST RESULT OF HIS BABY, GOES HOT ON BABY MAMA AND DELE MOMODU by TheMascot(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
more pics

Re: DAVIDO SHARES TEST RESULT OF HIS BABY, GOES HOT ON BABY MAMA AND DELE MOMODU by okonja(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
This is a strong thing
Re: DAVIDO SHARES TEST RESULT OF HIS BABY, GOES HOT ON BABY MAMA AND DELE MOMODU by vikyno(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
I CAN SEE THE PAINS IN DAVIDO'S WRITINGS. I pity the poor little girl that is made to suffer because of the mother's carelessness and waywardness. How on Earth will a mother with such a cool baby indulge in drugs? Na wa o.
Re: DAVIDO SHARES TEST RESULT OF HIS BABY, GOES HOT ON BABY MAMA AND DELE MOMODU by vikyno(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
I CAN SEE THE PAINS IN DAVIDO'S WRITINGS. I pity the poor little girl that is made to suffer because of the mother's carelessness and waywardness. How on Earth will a mother with such a cool baby indulge in drugs? Na wa o.
Re: DAVIDO SHARES TEST RESULT OF HIS BABY, GOES HOT ON BABY MAMA AND DELE MOMODU by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
From Headies to Davido wahala.

There is a reason Abraham didn't want Isaac to marry a Canaanite woman.

If you claimed to have been brought up well, wetin you find to meet woman wey old pass u?

As if Fornication is not enough, you went and made a ho a mother.

May God just save that child.
Re: DAVIDO SHARES TEST RESULT OF HIS BABY, GOES HOT ON BABY MAMA AND DELE MOMODU by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
That is what happens when you f**k thirsty hoes without a condom.

(1) (Reply)

hypocrites / If You Can't Kill Your Parent For My Sake Then You Are Not Worthy To Be My Boyfr / MY NYSC STORY By Omolola "Slim" Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.