Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

My Graphic Design CV - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Graphic Design CV (2276 Views)

GALLANT Graphics....My Graphic Design Exhibition And Portfolio / My Graphic Portfolio @oomar_designs / Please Rate My Graphic Work "God Vs Machine" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Graphic Design CV by folyboy2013: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
My Graphic Design CV

Re: My Graphic Design CV by Donald3d(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
folyboy2013:
My Graphic Design CV
Nice
Re: My Graphic Design CV by folyboy2013: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Donald3d:
Nice
thanks
Re: My Graphic Design CV by InZA: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
folyboy2013:
My Graphic Design CV

This is very nice...For one thing, A Graphics Designer CV shouldn't be as bland as all the other "regular cvs" out there. A graphics designer's cv should have some touch of creativity and yours rightly so, has such creativity. My CV is relatively similar to yours- I'm a creative designer too, So I hope you'll take these few suggestions in good faith.

- I think you should change the creative icons on your CV to the coloured versions...You know, to the way they are seen online (The yellow and black color theme for the Ai, the Light and dark blue colour theme for photoshop etc). It will make them pop out more, especially if you're going to be sending it online.

- I also think you should not just stop at putting the icons alone but also writing the full names in words e.g Ai-(Adobe Illustrator,) Ps-( Photoshop). The reason I think it's better this way is because if you're sending your CV to any company, their HR manager may likely be the first person to go through it, now how many HR managers know what Ai, Ps, JM stand for- Even if they do, I feel it's better to "play" safe and just write the full meanings. Don't you think so?
Re: My Graphic Design CV by folyboy2013: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2016
InZA:

This is very nice...For one thing, A Graphics Designer CV shouldn't be as bland as all the other "regular cvs" out there. A graphics designer's cv should have some touch of creativity and yours rightly so, has such creativity. My CV is relatively similar to yours- I'm a creative designer too, So I hope you'll take these few suggestions in good faith.

- I think you should change the creative icons on your CV to the coloured versions...You know, to the way they are seen online (The yellow and black color theme for the Ai, the Light and dark blue colour theme for photoshop etc). It will make them pop out more, especially if you're going to be sending it online.

- I also think you should not just stop at putting the icons alone but also writing the full names in words e.g Ai-(Adobe Illustrator,) Ps-( Photoshop). The reason I think it's better this way is because if you're sending your CV to any company, their HR manager may likely be the first person to go through it, now how many HR managers know what Ai, Ps, JM stand for- Even if they do, I feel it's better to "play" safe and just write the full meanings. Don't you think so?

Thanks man..noted.

(1) (Reply)

Final View Of My Tiwa Savage Art Design / Request Design Quotes / New Facebook Page Displays Scriptures In A Whole New Way(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.