Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Should I Send The Airtime? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should I Send The Airtime? (796 Views)

Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Send The Airtime? by obidevine(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hello noble Nairalanders, I was minding my business when I got this message from a facebook friend (I've never met this person physically). i "grabbed" our conversation via screen muncher . Below are screen grabs with our conversation. The person asked me to send him airtime ,What do I do? Lalasticlala, please advice me. Sugarbee are you there.

Re: Should I Send The Airtime? by iliyande(m): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
No don't. It may not be the owner of the Facebook account.

The account is probably hijacked hackers.

Lalasticlala, ishilove.
Re: Should I Send The Airtime? by obidevine(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
iliyande:
No don't. It may not be the owner of the Facebook account.

The account is probably hijacked hackers.

Lalasticlala, ishilove.

Iliyande thanks, na wah ooohh. All these scammers and their ways.

1 Like

Re: Should I Send The Airtime? by andyanders: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
scam. never send.Person in need of airtime will not demand for such an amount if in problem.If he can scam 10 people of 1500, he already made 15k.

That is pure scam.

1 Like

Re: Should I Send The Airtime? by obidevine(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
andyanders:
scam. never send.Person in need of airtime will not demand for that. If he can scam 10 people of 1500, he already made 15k.

That is pure scam.
na wah.
Re: Should I Send The Airtime? by Artistree: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
I'm sure it's not the first time you're hearing this kind of stories dat touch, yet you still want to know what Nairalanders will tell you.
Re: Should I Send The Airtime? by obidevine(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Artistree:
I'm sure it's not the first time you're hearing this kind of stories dat touch, yet you still want to know what Nairalanders will tell you.
Artistree its the first time dear.
Re: Should I Send The Airtime? by obidevine(m): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2016
No concrete answer yet.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Eight Suspects Over Varsity Lecturer’s Killing / This Was Young Girl Hit By Keke Napep In Gombe (graphic Photo) / In Imo : Man Mistakenly Kill His Baby While Beating His Wife For Not Washing His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.