Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

This Land And Sea Bus Will Amaze You (photo) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Land And Sea Bus Will Amaze You (photo) (2328 Views)

Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride / This N720m Limousine Can Move On Land And On Water – Its Awesome! / This Land Rover Defender SVX Will Take You Through Flood And Mountains (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Land And Sea Bus Will Amaze You (photo) by wunmi2odun(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
At first, I couldn't believe my eyes until it was confirmed. See a bus which can move both on land and on Sea. Technology is really moving forward. Welcome to 21st century

Re: This Land And Sea Bus Will Amaze You (photo) by wunmi2odun(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see ooo
Re: This Land And Sea Bus Will Amaze You (photo) by psucc(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hhhahahahha oyingbo with their trouble.

So all the Marcopolo we bought is now an east with thus tech. Sha we go manage however old.
Re: This Land And Sea Bus Will Amaze You (photo) by wunmi2odun(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
These oyinbo people won't finish all of our money. Lol
Re: This Land And Sea Bus Will Amaze You (photo) by diportivo: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ferry wey no need jetty
Re: This Land And Sea Bus Will Amaze You (photo) by SPDAZZY(f): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Wow. Cool
Re: This Land And Sea Bus Will Amaze You (photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Really nice. But is there a way to verify the integrity of the undercarriage before driving into water?
Re: This Land And Sea Bus Will Amaze You (photo) by SenJoe(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Good
Re: This Land And Sea Bus Will Amaze You (photo) by wunmi2odun(m): 12:22am On Jan 04, 2016
0rex:
Really nice. But is there a way to verify the integrity of the undercarriage before driving into water?
that I cannot tell for now but there will be a specific number of passengers the bus can carry both on land and on Sea
Re: This Land And Sea Bus Will Amaze You (photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2016
wunmi2odun:
that I cannot tell for now but there will be a specific number of passengers the bus can carry both on land and on Sea
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Is Honda Crv 2004 A Good Car? / Please How Much Can I Get This Ride? (pic) / List Of Good Auto Workshops In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.