Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Babangbali’s 2016 Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Babangbali’s 2016 Prophecies (1243 Views)

Blind Prophet, Kasali's 2016 Prophecies About Buhari. / TB Joshua Reveals 2016 Prophecies: "Pray For President Buhari" / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babangbali’s 2016 Prophecies by BABANGBALI: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
NAIRALANDERS
Seun: It is going to be another eventful and fruitful year for this energetic young man, he will finally actualize one of his dreams in life by travelling out of the country for the first time to buy a tokunbo car in cotonue. When travelling there he should be careful of fraudsters. I see him packing away from his present face me I face you rented house at okokomaiko to mushin olosha, but he should be very careful of being too close to his landlord’s wife and female children as they might end up getting pregnant for him. He should also be wary of most of his moderators as some of them are planning to hijack and take over his gari “Nairaland” from him, he should have a dry fast for six months to avert this from happening. I see two of his female moderators ending up being his baby mamas one of the has figure 2 in front of her moniker, while the second one has letter “e” at the end of her moniker, this might lead him settling down with one of them but there will be lot of katakata from other baby mamas.

I see a lot of nairalanders joining teams space bookers, gari, end time on nairaland this year and I also see a lot of other groups coming up this year, baba said I should tell you and your moderators to allow this people to be for they are the salt and the backbones of nairaland.

Baba also said I should warn seun and his moderators especially lalasticlala from banning people, for he wants to talk to our leaders in Nigeria through some nairalanders on nairaland.

Finally baba said I should warn seun not to gang up with the government by working against the people on nairaland.

Tonyebarcanista: Baba said I should ask you why are you so strong hearted? Why are you against his anointed ones in the government? Baba said you would have gone far in Nigeria and in life if not for all your write write and fault findings in this government, baba said I should tell you to shut up for 8 years and also have a dry fasting for one year and see what he will do in your life

Funjosh: Baba said I should tell you that he is aware of all your kurukere on nairaland and ashewo hotels in your area, he said I should warn you to desist from this life style else he would visit you with serious punishments, he also said I should tell you that two of your landlord’s children will end up being your baby mams this year.

Finally baba said I should ask you to stop disturbing babangbali, iyangbali and all Manchester United fans on naialand and in your area, else your head will be broken by one of them before the year runs out. He said I should tell you that Chelsea will go on relegation this season and there is nothing you, edwife, vickyrotex or anybody can do about it.

Vickyrotex: This is your year of actualization and marriage but baba said I should warn you to stopr all your kurukere and over sabi on nairaland and in your area especially in your compound as some people are planning to deal with you mercilessly because of your razor blade mouth and bony fingers, baba said I should tell you to leave babangbali and iyanbali alone for they are his anointed ones on nairaland. He also asked me to tell you to fast for twelve months so that all the things you are praying for will come your way this year. Baba also asked me to tell you to throw away all those your tear tear bra and pant as he is ready to buy you some new ones in the last month of this year, he said without you throwing them away, no new pants or bra will smell you bonga fish body this year.

Finally baba said I should warn you against unwanted pregnancy due to your kurukere so as not to end up being baby mama to davido,olamide, shina peters,baba suwe or Michael Jackson

MODERATORS: Baba said I should greet you all, that he has seen all your efforts on nairaland and that he is ready to crown your efforts in ten years time, he said for this to happen you should stop banning his anointed on nairaland especially iyangbali, babangbali and all other stubborn people on nairaland, he said he was the one that sent them into nairaland so as to make the place interesting. Baba said I should tell all of you including seun to have a dry fast for 12 months for you all to be happy this year.

Chukwudi44: baba said I should warn you and stop being an abobaku on nairaland and in Nigeria, he said I should tell you that whether you like it or not PMB will rule Nigeria for 8 years and that there is nothing you or anybody can do about it. Baba said I should warn you of all the small small girls in your area as 6 of them are planning to be your baby mamas this year

Rokiatu: You are a lady after baba’s heart, but baba said I should warn you from all your kurukere on nairaland and your area if you do not want to end up being a baby mama.

Freeglobe, prettythicksme, msglobalwonder, eleko1: Baba said I should warn all of you to desist from all your backbite, bad belle and kurukere on nairaland. He said I should ask you to have a dry fast for 12 months and stay away from the internet for 10 years for him to visit you and grant your heart desires

Msglobalwonder it is your year of success, baba said you will be given the visa you have been applying for, for the past 5 years.
Freeglobe should be careful joining her people to protest for Biafra so as not to be flogged and arrested by the police

SPORTS
Baba said Chelsea football club will go on relegation this year and that Arsenal will not win this year's EPL except their usual Fourphy

ENTERTAINMENT

Olamide and Don Jazy will settle their quarrel very soon

Organizers of headies awards will be confused as they will not what to do and how to go about the 11th edition of the awards show

Male celebrities should pray against piracy of their works, while the female ones should pray against being baby mamas for some men that are deceiving them.

Alafia

Signed

Prophet, Pastor, Evangelist, Elder, Dr Babangbali
General Overseer Bweast Milk and Honey Prayer Ministry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babangbali’s 2016 Prophecies by divinehand2003(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lol
Re: Babangbali’s 2016 Prophecies by Khd95(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Cleans tears frm my eyes*

vickyrotex,i hear say u dy wear tear tear pants nd bragringrin
Re: Babangbali’s 2016 Prophecies by VickyRotex(f): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Chaiii!! Who did this to you Babangbali? Na this craze you bring enter New Year angry

Thought your being away for a while will make you better, but now I'm afraid cry cry
Re: Babangbali’s 2016 Prophecies by VickyRotex(f): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2016
Khd95:
Cleans tears frm my eyes*

vickyrotex,i hear say u dy wear tear tear pants nd bragringrin

Na the only thing wey you hear be that? undecided
Re: Babangbali’s 2016 Prophecies by BABANGBALI: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2016
VickyRotex:
Chaiii!! Who did this to you Babangbali? Na this craze you bring enter New Year angry

Thought your being away for a while will make you better, but now I'm afraid cry cry

you better do as you were told in the prophecies. No play with dem o
Re: Babangbali’s 2016 Prophecies by Funjosh(m): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jesu!!!........................... BABANGBALI stop taking this weed that you are mixing with IYANGBALI sheet it is affecting your thinking sad sad sad
Re: Babangbali’s 2016 Prophecies by BABANGBALI: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
Funjosh:
Jesu!!!........................... BABANGBALI stop taking this weed that you are mixing with IYANGBALI sheet it is affecting your thinking sad sad sad
a prophet has no honour in his home,continue you hear?

1 Like

Re: Babangbali’s 2016 Prophecies by mozel247: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Seun should repent and make nairaland for Nigerians and not apc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A New Church In Tanzania Where Pastor Legs Must Not Touch Ground (pix) / Naija Girls You See Your Life ? / Islam Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.