Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,785 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Which business can i invest with 300k thanks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which business can i invest with 300k thanks (5400 Views)

earn more than 50k monthly with 300k capital, with real investment / What Can I Invest With 120k / What Can I Invest With 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by atakitisam1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
atakitisam1:
Pls i need advice on business that i can invest 300k and also am a medical student so would not have much time to stays with d business Thanks

Come invest in my poultry business
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by grandyklace10: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
atakitisam1:
Pls i need advice on business that i can invest 300k and also am a medical student so would not have much time to stays with d business Thanks

There might be someone who can help you do an investment she is into supplies .
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by atakitisam1(m): 7:49am On Jan 12, 2016
I need business that I can invest on my own
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by anibest15(f): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
You can start a mini importation business, bring in goods and resell to make profit..... You can actually sell on deadly, Kaymu etc to get as many traffic that you want..... It's fun...... It's done from the comfort of your home..... You can call 08055220546 for more info if you are interested.
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by bizgenius1: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
it depends on your location,may i knw where you are located?
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by anibest15(f): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Location does not restrict me....am in Uyo and I still get my packages when it comes in........ When you have a good and reliable mentor, you are sure on your way to success (partial).
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by heybeemoney(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
anibest15:
Location does not restrict me....am in Uyo and I still get my packages when it comes in........ When you have a good and reliable mentor, you are sure on your way to success (partial).
let chat on WhatsApp 07033302449
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by dav8id(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2016
Raw cashew nut trading is the best bet for you ..read the full gist here http://davidprof.com/blog/make-money-buying-selling-raw-cashew-nut/
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by debris: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
bizgenius1:
it depends on your location,may i knw where you are located?

Abuja please tell me am still intrsted in knowing..
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by Haboseyday(f): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
atakitisam1:

Invest in Oriflame cosmetics, its worth it
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by atakitisam1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by COLDMIND(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
If you want to go into business, you must go into something that u are familiar with. Since you are a medical Student, I will advice you open a pharmacy, though ur 300k may not be enough but it can get you somewhere. The business is very lucrative and profitable. You can ask anyone you know that is into it.

3 Likes

Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by oshiokpu(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
If you have a business and need cash to increase your working capital for more turnover. check my signature
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by Yeminace(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
LET YOUR MONEY WORK FOR YOU. INVEST AND EARN 5% INTEREST MONTHLY CALL 08060033983 for details. Thanks.
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by lawrence19aero: 12:17am On Jul 14, 2016
atakitisam1 put your money into PLUS INVESTMENT BUILDER and you can be 97% certain that your 300k will turn to wealth. You have to do nothing but to go to bed and wait to receive alert every month. First month with your 300k, you are sure of 170k and gets to increase every month. Contact via lawrence19aero@gmail.com for more info.
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by marv1: 4:56am On Aug 24, 2016
Invest in edinar for one week and see for urself the bonus alert u get everyday. If you are not satisfied, u can withdraw ur cash anytime plus the bonus that has acrued. Its not a get rich quick system or hyip. Its a genuine biz that is verifiable and real. I have made money from it and money is woking for me even when am asleep. For screen shots of last 30days earnings and bonuses. Call 0..8..0..9..6..6..1..5..0..7..7 for more info since i cant post links here. U CAN never regret this opportunity because there is NO downtime.
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by Sunnysider: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hello, how is your investment doing?
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by ikpasaanmo(m): 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
atakitisam1:
during a recession as this only two sectors are always on the profiting end 1. agriculture or food
2. transportation.
you can invest in a competent company involved in agricultural value chain and it will profit you handsomely, eg. the prices of all grains will rise by over 500 percent next year. so if you invest in such a company in this harvest period by an investment of 3 to 12 months you will have a good return on your investment. we involved in such an agricultural venture. contact me. ikpasaanmo@yahoo.com or 08163400294
Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by Wealthandjobs: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
atakitisam1:
I need business that I can invest on my own
You can get business ideas from the app of the book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources" for free https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

Re: Which business can i invest with 300k thanks by ReppingLocals(f): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

Sporty Bet Is A Scam, Beware Nigerians! / Naira4dollar.com Please Credit My Bitcoin Account / Difference Btw A Pharmacist And A Pharmaceutical Chemist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.