Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

My Experience On Ogbomosho- Ilorin Express Road - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience On Ogbomosho- Ilorin Express Road (615 Views)

Armed Robbers Shoot Police Officer Dead Along Ore/Lagos Express Road (Photos) / Corper Who Was Robbed And Almost Raped Shares Her Experience On Twitter / How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience On Ogbomosho- Ilorin Express Road by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
I wonder where diz nation is heading to, in terms of security.
I was on my way from Lagos to Ilorin, after spending my Xmas and New Year break with my family.
On getting to, Ogbomosho- Ilorin express road, I saw a group of Bororo people robbing the passengers of a car (in Broad day light). The people that were being robbed were lying down helplessly coz other cars coming through the same direction had to turn back in other not to be victim of the shameless act.
I was lucky to be on the opposite side of the express. My advice to every1 travelling, Pray b4 yhu leave ur home and always be @ alert. And if possible, try to move with little or no money. If you use an expensive phone, try buy a less expensive one (like Nokia torch lite), then yhu keep d expensive one. Just try to hide ur properties very well.
May God save us from robbers and all other atrocities.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Head Gets Stuck In Burglary During Night Robbery In Jos / Corruption In Buhari's Govt, Aide In Corrupt Practices, Buys N55m Jeep – Senate / See How A Nigerian Fraudster Uses Movie 'Martian' To Pull Off A $3M Email Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.