Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

What's Your Preference.....Yam And Egg Or Bread And Egg? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's Your Preference.....Yam And Egg Or Bread And Egg? (919 Views)

Egg Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Egg Stew For Yam/rice / Tubers (yam) And Grains Market / Please Help Plan 5days Food Without Rice, Beans, Yam, Bread And Tea In The Morni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Preference.....Yam And Egg Or Bread And Egg? by Osisie(m): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
My mum makes yam and fried eggs. But I'm not a fan of it.
I prefer yam and palm oil to yam and fried eggs.
Anybody relate? Lalasticlala abeg, make folks yarn
Re: What's Your Preference.....Yam And Egg Or Bread And Egg? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bread and egg.

Especially when it's freshly made agege bread that's slightly warm and really soft. Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Preference.....Yam And Egg Or Bread And Egg? by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
Give me both and get over with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Preference.....Yam And Egg Or Bread And Egg? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hate fried egg angry angry
Re: What's Your Preference.....Yam And Egg Or Bread And Egg? by okirewaju(f): 2:25am On Jan 04, 2016
Bread and egg
Re: What's Your Preference.....Yam And Egg Or Bread And Egg? by tpiar: 3:04am On Jan 04, 2016
no preference.

now, your thread title says yam/egg or bread/egg.

but your opening post is about yam/egg vs yam/palm oil.

any reason for this?

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook/prepare Nigerian Fried Fish Stew / Pure Original Honey For Sale / Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.