Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Import/export Consulting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Import/export Consulting (554 Views)

FG Raises Import Duties On Luxury Goods, Food Items That Have Local Alternatives / Government Raises Import Duties On Consumable, Luxury Goods / BDC Operators Import Dollars From Ghana, Benin Rep, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Import/export Consulting by cyclone7b: 6:26am On Jan 04, 2016
I'm based in Toronto, Canada and can assist in buying goods for you from Canada/US and ship directly to you. If you need assistance and/or Logistic support or advice, feel free to contact me at 1-647-766-3597 by phone or text or e-mail: cyclone7b@yahoo.com.
Re: Import/export Consulting by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
cyclone7b:
I'm based in Toronto, Canada and can assist in buying goods for you from Canada/US and ship directly to you. If you need assistance and/or Logistic support or advice, feel free to contact me at 1-647-766-3597 by phone or text or e-mail: cyclone7b@yahoo.com.
are You a company? Any office address? Charges? Customer base? why should we trust You with our items?

(1) (Reply)

Yoghurt Making Business / What's Your Opinion About The New Facebook App On Blackberry. / S&P Revises Nigeria’s Outlook To B+ Negative, Foreign Trade Drops To N3.65tn -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.