Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia (28949 Views)

Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. / Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno / Overspeeding Driver Loses Control & Dies In Umuahia (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia by mahyowah(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2016
lasisi69:
Dirty water...
Dirty comment
Re: Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia by Zunchi(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Where's the spring? undecided
u don blind oo.. look up na
STFUareyouGod:
Where's the spring? undecided
Re: Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia by yusufbida(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2016
ujoatu:
Ogbalaelu Natural Spring Water (emanates from rock). The flows into Imo River the boundary between Imo and Abia. You can see Ahia Maylasia from the background. It's located in Dikeukwu Ekenobizi, Umuopara, Umuahia of Abia State. #Blessedcommunity
#ProudlyAbia
FTP lalasticlala

Umuopara das along my PPA
Re: Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia by Spark5(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2016
Ogbalaelu... That's where I fetch 'drinking' water those days. Very close to where my sweet uncle of blessed memory used to live. That entrance and exit helical spiral hill no be beans o... Not for the faint hearted.

1 Like

Re: Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia by cyberdurable(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
kayla12:
We also have this spring in my villa same Abia. The good thing about this water from the rock is that it's very pure, cool and sweet.
Some part of the rock is "nsu" popularly known as white choke or calabar" that women use in decorating themselves after child birth in Igboland smiley
wch part of abia? we call it nzu... am frm umuahia ibeku
Re: Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Zunchi:
u don blind oo.. look up na ..

Re: Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia by teamchocolate: 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
If the south east had erin ijesha falls or ikogosi warm springs we wud not av heard word again.. empty souls
Re: Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia by Guyman02: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thats the best natural water in Abia State. I have tested it as I went there myself and I am yet to drink any water as pure as that. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia by Guyman02: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
lasisi69:
Dirty water...

Mr Lasisi dem swear for you? How come anything that has Igbo mentioned in it makes you so bitter with bile coming out of your stomach into your mouth?

1 Like

Re: Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia by lasisi69(f): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Guyman02:

Mr Lasisi dem swear for you? How come anything that has Igbo mentioned in it makes you so bitter with bile coming out of your stomach into your mouth?
I be igbo too

1 Like

Re: Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia by Guyman02: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
noleon22:
And some people will drinking this water without treating it cos they call it natural spring water! Only that environment is enough to contaminate the water sef

My grandparents drank that water all their lives and there was never any outbreak of any disease in the community. That water is far better than the boreholes you have around. Its purely natural quality and as clean as the best treated water. Ask anyone from Ekenobizi in Umuahia Abia State
Re: Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia by Dottore: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
imsuboi:

how will it be front page worthy? when its not in yoruba land.

this is the reason we clamor for our own country.

we just cant be cohabiting with apes like you and your kind

Nwanne look if not because you be nwa afo I for deal with you. You mustn't abuse people when they have a different opinion over any issue. Let me pretend that you didn't say those words
Re: Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia by wickedworld: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Good packaging, spring or river water. grin
Re: Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
This one ain't even flowing from up, go to obiene Ututu and u will see spring water (Ihu Iyi)
Re: Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia by samylinks: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
lasisi69:
talk is cheap
now u know. u felt the sharp pain u gave the OP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trailer Kills 30 Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photo) / Lagos To Tackle Ketu Traffic Congestion With Construction Of Lay-Bys / What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.