Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} (4245 Views)

Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 / Vector - King Kong Vs Ycee - Jagaban Vs Wale Turner - Faya Faya. / King Kong Vector Vs Jagaban Ycee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2016
I can sense a rap feud brewing, that's if VEC decides to reciprocate the gesture on a track..

After Vector won the Best rap single award at the Headies, Ycee[an upcoming rap artiste] went ahead to diss Vector on Instagram ..

referencing a line Vector spat in a freestyle at the awards event, Ycee posted this on his IG -

Yemi Alade was looking for Johnny because walker had to walk....then added this - WTF is that?, 'punchline no be by force' ....

hehe .... I stand with Ycee on this one. A lot of things Mr. Vector says are unintelligible, and yet he once boasted that he could outrap Jay Z in a freestyle session...That nigga must be high on unrefined weed cheesy

what is your take on this ....do you share the same sentiments with Ycee? Is Vector really wack and overhyped?
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2016
Neva reli liked this vector guy. but dat Ycee wicked o grin
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by orlaryhincah(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2016
For you to understand Vector, u need know the meaning of Rap.

Ycee is surely a joker, cause the last person he wanna beef now is Vector. He won't last I swear.

5 Likes

Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by Matri10(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2016
Vector's music is not low iq people. If u still dont get dat line meeeehn u re a first class mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2016
Matri10:
Vector's music is not low iq people. If u still dont get dat line meeeehn u re a first class mumu.

Vector's rap is for small-minded peons....

explain the nonsensical line & let's see..

yemi Alade is looking for Johnny because Walker had to walk

Only a stooge would find any sense in that crap up there..
What walker is he talking about? Johnny Walker? If so, how is Johnny Walker(a brand of scotch whisky) related to Yemi Alade, or how did it connect in anyway to the bar....was there a setup?
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2016
orlaryhincah:
For you to understand Vector, you need know the meaning of Rap

Ycee is surely a joker, cause the last person he wanna beef now is Vector. He won't last I swear.

Vector is wack....stop gassing him up.....
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by orlaryhincah(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

What walker is he talking about? Johnny Walker? If so, how is Johnny Walker(a brand of scotch whisky) related to Yemi Alade, or how did it connect in anyway to the bar....was there a setup?

Lol, lemme help a little bit, remember Yemi sang the song Am looking for my Johnny? OK think now by assuming the Johny Yemi was looking for was Johny Walker grin

4 Likes

Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
orlaryhincah:

Lol, lemme help a little bit, remember Yemi sang the song Am looking for my Johnny? OK think now by assuming the Johny Yemi was looking for was Johny Walker grin

The line makes no sense....
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ycee hasn't even won the rookie of the year he's already dissing. I hope his career won't die prematurely. Btw, that line was wack, really but Vector is still one of the best in 9ja. Let Ycee release more songs na. We are waiting...
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by overboard(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Toh, I tire... 'if the bread don't cut, put the knife in'.
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by JigsawKillah(m): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
orlaryhincah:
For you to understand Vector, u need know the meaning of Rap.

Abeg enlighten me on the meaning of Rap
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by orlaryhincah(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

The line makes no sense....
Then tryna make sense outta it

1 Like

Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by orlaryhincah(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Oh you need pay for this grin
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by JigsawKillah(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
orlaryhincah:

Oh you need pay for this grin

Can I see at least catch a glimpse of what I'm paying for? Drop a hint about what you know
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:
I can sense a rap feud brewing, that's if VEC decides to reciprocate the gesture on a track..

After Vector won the Best rap single award at the Headies, Ycee[an upcoming rap artiste] went ahead to diss Vector on Instagram ..

referencing a line Vector spat in a freestyle at the awards event, Ycee posted this on his IG -

Yemi Alade was looking for Johnny because walker had to walk....then added this - WTF is that?, 'punchline no be by force' ....

hehe .... I stand with Ycee on this one. A lot of things Mr. Vector says are unintelligible, and yet he once boasted that he could outrap Jay Z in a freestyle session...That nigga must be high on unrefined weed cheesy

what is your take on this ....do you share the same sentiments with Ycee? Is Vector really wack and overhyped?
Ycee didn't understand it!!!
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by joseph1832(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Come on Rebel, even you should have seen through what Vector was trying to say.

I'm sure you've watched the Johnny Walker ad, that featured Gabriel Salasee (hope I spelt his name right)?
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by joseph1832(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Lemme help, Rap.

Rhymatic
Application to
Poetry.

The Rhymatic Application to Poetry. grin cheesy
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
joseph1832:
Come on Rebel, even you should have seen through what Vector was trying to say.

I'm sure you've watched the Johnny Walker ad, that featured Gabriel Salasee (hope I spelt his name right)?

That's why rappers that have mastered the craft always set up punchlines that may be ambiguous
.Johnny Walker is also a Scotch drink..

Vector is a punchline amateur and that line was wack, because the set up and structure isn't good enough..
If he had done it right, like included Gabriel's name in the mix, it would have been dôpe {it's basic word association}
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Why can't y'all just admit Vector is wack.. because he's better than the likes of Phyno & Ice Prince don't make him legit..well, like they say, a one-eyed coon is chief in a town of blind bartimauses ..grin
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by joseph1832(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

That's why rappers that have mastered the craft always set up punchlines that may be ambiguous

Vector is a punchline amateur and that line was wack, because the set up and structure isn't good enough..
If he had done it right, like included Gabriel's name in the mix, it would have been dôpe {it's basic word association}
Come on bruv, I'm starting to believe you don't like Vector. Lol.

"Yemi Alade was looking for Johnny because the walker had to walk".

Clearly this is a metaphor mixed with alliteration, "the walker had to walk" is the alliteration and the metaphor is the whole sentence.

I wouldn't even call it a punchline. Just a clear cut metaphor meaning Yemi Alade was looking for Johnny because Johnny is a philanderer. Plain and simple.

3 Likes

Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by JigsawKillah(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
joseph1832:
Lemme help, Rap.

Rhymatic
Application to
Poetry.

The Rhymatic Application to Poetry. grin cheesy

Let's see what the other guy says
Two heads they say, are better than one
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by JigsawKillah(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

It's not a punch but its not dope either
And not as wack as your making it seem
It's an OK line.
Besides, Ycee is a binsh
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by joseph1832(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Let's see what the other guy says
Two heads they say, are better than one
On the contrary brah, two good heads, are better than one empty head. grin
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by JigsawKillah(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
joseph1832:
On the contrary brah, two good heads, are better than one empty head. grin

We're still saying the same thing. But all rap ain't poetry though
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by emerged01(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
YCEE is a wicked rapper. I'm with YCEE. #Teamycee
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by joseph1832(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
JigsawKillah:

We're still saying the same thing. But all rap ain't poetry though
Well I would disagree, if you had said not all rap is dope, then I'll hands off... Just like saying not all poetry is good. Lol.
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by JigsawKillah(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
joseph1832:
Well I would disagree, if you had said not all rap is dope, then I'll hands off... Just like saying not all poetry is good. Lol.

That's for another day
We'll visit this topic again grin grin
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by joseph1832(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
JigsawKillah:

That's for another day
We'll visit this topic again grin grin
Whatever you say killah. I'm writing an anagram poem for you, but I'm really feeling lazy about it... Lol.
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by JigsawKillah(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
joseph1832:
Whatever you say killah. I'm writing an anagram poem for you, but I'm really feeling lazy about it... Lol.

Your Hangover lasts for a week? grin grin
My MOB poem is still stuck at one line
Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by emerged01(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
Ycee hasn't even won the rookie of the year he's already dissing. I hope his career won't die prematurely. Btw, that line was wack, really but Vector is still one of the best in 9ja. Let Ycee release more songs na. We are waiting...
Ycee won the last rookie of the year. But as regard to the above lyrics,Vector killed it. Yemi Alade looking for johnny because walker had to walk grin Vector was responding to the lyrics of Alade,that Johnny that he knew was a walker(Johnny walker)going by the last name,vector simply let Yemi Alade know,that Johnny had to walk.

1 Like

Re: Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} by joseph1832(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Your Hangover lasts for a week? grin grin
My MOB poem is still stuck at one line
Actually its stuck on the fourth stanza.

Besides, I can't even remember the last time I was hung over. I don't take alcohol heavily.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly Naija Old Hip Hop & Afrobeat Music- Must See! / VIDEO: Flavour – Chinny Baby (behind The Scenes) / Zlatan Ft. Davido – Osale MP3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.