Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Please Tech Gurus, How Do I Solve This Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Tech Gurus, How Do I Solve This Problem (612 Views)

Computer And Tech Gurus Pls Enter Here / Please I Need Solution To This Problem / How Do I Solve A Folder Turning Application (.exe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tech Gurus, How Do I Solve This Problem by Millz404(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2016
Since daybreak my system has been showing me "failure configuring windows updates Reverting changes Do not turn off your computer" please who have experienced this before and what did you do
Re: Please Tech Gurus, How Do I Solve This Problem by CountDracula(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2016
If u hav d disk of ur former windows, just use it to repair d windows, if u don't have... Go and buy.
Re: Please Tech Gurus, How Do I Solve This Problem by shawlxAk(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Follow the steps here to help you get back into Windows:
http://sholadaitman.com/2016/01/failure-configuring-windows-updates-reverting-changes-do-not-turn-off-your-computer/

Millz404:
Since daybreak my system has been showing me "failure configuring windows updates Reverting changes Do not turn off your computer" please who have experienced this before and what did you do
Re: Please Tech Gurus, How Do I Solve This Problem by fretfingers: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hi OP,

Have you resolved the issue yet? Well, if not you can perhaps try my own self discovered unskilled way.

Power on the laptop and continue pressing F8 until you see some text written in white on a black background... E.g

Start Windows Normally
Safe Mode
Safe Mode with Networking
Safe mode with command prompt

Select the Safe mode and press enter.
It should boot into the desktop...
Work on the desktop for some few minutes say- 3mins or less... The shut down the system properly

Next turn it back on and repeat the process by pressing F8 but this time select just Start Windows Normally... It should take you to the desktop... Then u can go to the control panel check for updates and unselect the install updates automatically. You can as well do other things like selecting restore ( Note:: restore takes your PC back to the last time it worked properly... Meaning other resources, application, downloads you have after that time would no longer be there) and you can also repair...

But atleast if you did it well, you won't have any problem getting to your desktop anymore...

It works fine for me... Like I said... It was self discovered... So.. Goodluck..

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Play A Video With .swf Format on my window 7 pc / Unble To View/ Open All World Ddocuments On My Laptop.--the Problem Begins Today / Never Retype Text Again!!! Just Buy This Mouse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.