Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Want To Design A Software For Facebook Research!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Design A Software For Facebook Research!! (935 Views)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Design a mobile APP In Nigeria / Is Freelancing As A Software Programmer Possible? / OAU Engineering Students Build 'HUMANE' A Software For The Visually-impaired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Design A Software For Facebook Research!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hi Geeks, I need some pointers.

I want to design an application and here is what I intend for it to do.

I want to be able to search Facebook posts based on a particular keyword and also filter by number of comments.

How do I go about achieving that?
Re: I Want To Design A Software For Facebook Research!! by eDoc: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Your algo will determine that,throught their api (application programming interface),keywords that you use, strings would also determine that by SEARCh and FINd,just think search engines like google,bing and when you are using a notepad,microsoft word,ideas are really around you and perhaps with regular expressions,filtering comments too the same method.

You still need the ropes of programming.

Think like a computer scientist
Invent your own computer game
snake wrangling for kids
i thinks no scratch for kids ,it's a 2.0 version of the above book.
Quick python by Manning
Python for absolute beginners Micheal DAwson

They are all pdfs,just plug the name on google and put pdf at the back.
e.g Python for absolute beginners Micheal DAwson pdf

(1) (Reply)

Website/blog For Sale / Help Review Aboutallphone.com / Cheapest Website Design In Nigeria: CALL 08034632793

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.