Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Single? Let's Mingle - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single? Let's Mingle (1829 Views)

Singles Let's Mingle 21---30 / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single? Let's Mingle by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
pppp
Re: Single? Let's Mingle by permanentgrace(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
beautysecrets:
Hi,
i'm in my early twenties
I'm easy on the eyes

I'm looking to meet a SINGLE guy who's looking to mingle.
you can add me on bbm 333E41A1

Where is your base? Meanwhile, your primary problem should be how to better your spoken/written English before sourcing for a boyfriend. You can however come to my house let me take you on tutorial in English language.

1 Like

Re: Single? Let's Mingle by Jimbadly: 3:14am On Jan 05, 2016
permanentgrace:

Where is your base? Meanwhile, your primary problem should be how to better your spoken/written English before sourcing for a boyfriend. You can however come to my house let me take you on tutorial in English language.

What's wrong with her English Mr 'I too know'?

2 Likes

Re: Single? Let's Mingle by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
permanentgrace:

LOL! I CAN'T
"where is my base" "take you on tutorial in English Language"
You my friend are a joker... YOU OBVIOUSLY NEED THAT ENGLISH CLASS WAYYY MORE THAN I DO.
Teacher don't teach me nonsense, I humbly refuse.

I'm pretty sure I speak English better than you. I'm not one to brag...

Bye

2 Likes

Re: Single? Let's Mingle by 247notire(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
I'd advise u to delete ur pin when uve had enuf attention. Thank me later.
Re: Single? Let's Mingle by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2016
247notire:
I'd advise u to delete ur pin when uve had enuf attention. Thank me later.

lol, someone has already quoted it. I'll just delete the bbm altogether. If I meet anyone I like enough, I'd give them my actual number. This pin would have served its purpose by then.
Re: Single? Let's Mingle by 247notire(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
beautysecrets:

lol, someone has already quoted it. I'll just delete the bbm altogether. If I meet anyone I like enough, I'd give them my actual number. This pin would have served its purpose by then.
Lol. It's all gud. Hopefully u will meet me wink
Re: Single? Let's Mingle by permanentgrace(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
beautysecrets:

LOL! I CAN'T
"where is my base" "take you on tutorial in English Language"
You my friend are a joker... YOU OBVIOUSLY NEED THAT ENGLISH CLASS WAYYY MORE THAN I DO.
Teacher don't teach me nonsense, I humbly refuse.

I'm pretty sure I speak English better than you. I'm not one to brag...

Bye

Oh shiit!!

Who has been blind-folding you with wrong English such that your brain has been totally awashed? If people try to make fool of you, do you have right to also make fool of your ownself?

Which ever school educated you to whatever level you are now is a national disgrace to this generation and the generations unborn.

My advice: Go get a refund of whatever resources you offered the school during the course of the nonsense they taught you.
Re: Single? Let's Mingle by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Kai but some people like oversabi sha,whats wrong with her english? Dts guy must be an insane person
Re: Single? Let's Mingle by permanentgrace(m): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2016
fabiano09:
Kai but some people like oversabi sha,whats wrong with her english? Dts guy must be an insane person

She has modified the post. You weren't there to see the unimaginable nonsense she put up there initially.
Re: Single? Let's Mingle by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 08, 2016
permanentgrace:

ode! Not nice...
Re: Single? Let's Mingle by Icepresh(m): 3:09am On Jan 08, 2016
Hey Am David Am 21 and I'm Single I Stay In Lagos Oshodi Precisely My Number 08185580884
Re: Single? Let's Mingle by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2016
permanentgrace:

She has modified the post. You weren't there to see the unimaginable nonsense she put up there initially.

LOL! you are obviously sick. I can't believe I've being arguing with you. Did you not quote the original post, or i edited your post too?

1 Like

Re: Single? Let's Mingle by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2016
TGIF

Meet Friends and Mingle

Open Form Here
Re: Single? Let's Mingle by Auseayo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Single? Let's Mingle by pellymankind: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2017
industrial mathematician from Federal University of Technology, Akure (Futa); I need a well-cultured and epitome of beauty and highly brained.Pls reach me on +2348109431491 for serious relationship to lead to marriage soonest. Waiting to hear from a serious minded lady.....
Re: Single? Let's Mingle by Arabiandude: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2017
Babe, is that real? please help send my curiosity to lay forever. @folakemigeh

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Life Partner / Are You Born In January "Come Lets Meet Here" / Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.