Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Pat (f) I Bind You In The Name Of Jesus; - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pat (f) I Bind You In The Name Of Jesus; (876 Views)

Aisha Babangida, Prof. Pat Utomi,okorie, Others To Attend National Youth Summit / Mainstreet Returns N23bn PAT, Confident Of Prospects And Peer Positioning / UBN Declares N7.8b PAT In Q1 '13 Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pat (f) I Bind You In The Name Of Jesus; by edogram(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2009
Pat (f).

I bind you in the name of Jesus; I can see you are really an evil girl. Your power is powerless in the sight of God, you think you can kill me, you failed my there enemy.

if u are dueling in the evil forest I don’t care, I could be careless for not tell you my mind, Holy Ghost fire will torment on you and your dwelling place in Jesus name. fire shall behold on you any time you think evil against me.

Be warned and stay clear of me or you will use your head to carry anything you planed against me,
Re: Pat (f) I Bind You In The Name Of Jesus; by jaybee3(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2009
You again? grin grin grin
Re: Pat (f) I Bind You In The Name Of Jesus; by timmy7(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2009
Re: Pat (f) I Bind You In The Name Of Jesus; by Ben13: 10:50am On Jun 15, 2009
what's going on between the two?
Re: Pat (f) I Bind You In The Name Of Jesus; by bblacky(f): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2009
coughing uncontrollably! grin

i sense sometin, So Edogram u neva stop dis ur game abi, i tink say u din change ooo
Re: Pat (f) I Bind You In The Name Of Jesus; by wunderkind: 11:58am On Jun 15, 2009
. . .a low-life retard u are!

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice How Is Abuja: ? / Is This Normal?i'm Freaking Out / The Real Warri In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.