Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth (653 Views)

Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) / How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) / Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by Itohan123(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2009
do you?
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 18, 2009
And so what?
Do you want to buy bottle opener for them?

[s]Although I no fit do am, my teeth is very sensitive embarassed[/s]
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by OgidiBoy(m): 2:12am On Jun 18, 2009
FL Gators:

And so what?
Do you want to buy bottle opener for them?

[s]Although I no fit do am, my teeth is very sensitive embarassed[/s]

With those Gator/Crocodile teeth you have you can open anything so don't even lie angry
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by luxoire(f): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2009
i cant but my know ppl that can - hey its a survival tool - comes in handy when there are no fancy bottle openers
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by JJYOU: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2009
no crime oyinbo do it too.
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by dgreatrock(m): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2009
Na today?
Forget matter jor!

Dem dey see am for everywhere, even for white house!
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by deb(m): 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2009
Are you white?
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by TOYOSI20(f): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2009
Cos they visit their dentists often?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by dgreatrock(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
@Deb who, me?
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by dejiavo2(m): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2009
Look deep inside me, can you see the flame
It burns so bright, it burns only for you
It’ll never fade, forever it will always remain
Faithfully it will always be true

Lay your hand on me, feel my heart beat
To your voice, to your gentle caress
This heart is yours with a love so sweet
Faithfully my love you I’ll always confess

Look into my eyes, where your soul lives
See the emotions stirring that I can’t control
Feel its strength, feel the passion it gives
Faithfully I’ll cherish your soul

Enter my dreams, journey through my mind
And fly with me freely in our own place
Where all our troubles will be left behind
As I faithfully I’ll hold you in my embrace
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by TOYOSI20(f): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2009
who da hell is deleting ma post . . . best recognise the peeps u do that kinda crap wid abeg, undecided
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2009
OgidiBoy:

With those Gator/Crocodile teeth you have you can open anything so don't even lie angry
Good, so you know I can easilty bite your head off smiley
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2009
Yep I open with ma Teeth!! Its cooL!  grin in case I can't find the nearest opener
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by Vuitton(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2009
grin cool grin

So wot
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by ObamaUS: 7:51am On Jun 20, 2009
have u been to asia?they open bottles with their noses, in oceania,they use their ears to open bottles while in North america,it's their bumbum,
SO WE ARE STILL AHEAD OF THEM, look for something else to observe broda,
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by dgreatrock(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2009
well i used to open bottles with ma teeth till one day when i almost cracked ma teeth! Never tried it again.
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by SeanT21(f): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2009
There is nothing wrong with it.
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by dgreatrock(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2009
i agree, nothing really wrong if your teeth is strong enough to handle it.
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by dgreatrock(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2009
Story story! let me tell you a story.

A couple once went to a party, when it was time to entertain guests, when the drinks have been served, it was discovered that there was no opener. so the man's wife volunteered to open the guy's drink who was seated next to them. thereafter, hell broke loosed, she was going from seat to seat using her teeth to open drinks for all in that ceremony. Of course the husband became very embarrassed that he left in annoyance.
Re: I Noticed A Lot Of African Men And Women Open Bottles With Their Teeth by SeanT21(f): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2009
dgreatrock:

Story story! let me tell you a story.

A couple once went to a party, when it was time to entertain guests, when the drinks have been served, it was discovered that there was no opener. so the man's wife volunteered to open the guy's drink who was seated next to them. thereafter, hell broke loosed, she was going from seat to seat using her teeth to open drinks for all in that ceremony. Of course the husband became very embarrassed that he left in annoyance.

LMAO!!

(1) (Reply)

Five Photos Of Romania: And I Thought Africa Was Bad / To Make A Woman Happy, A Man Only Needs To Be: / How Do I Get Mt New Topics Enlist In Nairaland Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.