Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ignore Any SMS Asking You To Call A Particular Reactivate Your ATM Card. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ignore Any SMS Asking You To Call A Particular Reactivate Your ATM Card. (501 Views)

3 Ways You Can Stop A Girl Asking You For Money Or Material Things But She Will / How To Reactivate Your Mtn Line With Just A Code / Can One Reactivate A Deactivated Nairaland Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ignore Any SMS Asking You To Call A Particular Reactivate Your ATM Card. by fabolouz1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
It baffles me why most Nigerians are spending their precious time devising on ways to defraud others. You see this class of people on comments section on virtually all social media sites. Recently I received an SMS purportedly from CBN intimidating me of temporal deactivation of my ATM card and to call a particular number if I wan't to get it reactivated. The first thought on my mind was,How I wish things were done orderly in this Country. If this was so many of this fraudsters would end up in prison. Despite the registration of Sim cards, people still perpetrate heinous crime and nobody has been apprehended. The truth is if truly Sim registration was intended to minimise fraud,it effect is yet to be felt. When people comment on newspaper reports online or other social media platforms one is inundated with these fraudsters disguising as Customs personnel selling off autos at ridiculous low prices that many people who I classify as greedy fall for,others sell cement on rock bottom prices and other disgusting posts which they confidently include their mobile contacts because they know nothing would be done to them. Pls like I said earlier ignore all msgs asking u to call any number to reactivate ur ATM unless you want to give them access to ur card info thereby giving them access to manipulate ur card info.
Re: Ignore Any SMS Asking You To Call A Particular Reactivate Your ATM Card. by jonagaga(m): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
abeq OP biko leave trash for lawma jare

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Economies Of The World / Where Are Those Who Told Us They Are Captains In The Ship Of Change ? / #buynaijatogrowthenaira Now Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.