Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Advise Regarding Tourist B1/b2 Us Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise Regarding Tourist B1/b2 Us Visa (784 Views)

What Is Escalated After One Year Of Receiving B1/B2 Usa Tourist Visa / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Regarding Tourist B1/b2 Us Visa by sunny3180: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hi dear people,

i am sunny from india.i have applied b1/b2 visa from india and soon is my interview. i am a husband of us citizen and got married here in july 2015. i wanted to give her surprise on valentines day 2016 and didn't told her i am coming and my parents are sponsoring my whole trip but i did mentioned my wife's all details in application.even our plans are to settle over here in India coz of my work and ties to my country that is why even i dont need her to sponsor me .what to expect at interview ? i will be taking all marriage documents with me anyway for interview.what will be the outcome i hope all would be fine.please advise

Regards
Sunny
Re: Advise Regarding Tourist B1/b2 Us Visa by lindaayim(f): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
what to expect;
be honest in your answers ensuring you state the purpose of your visit when asked, the duration you will be staying how you are financing your trip your plans while in us.
do not give answers to questions you are not asked. do not be too confident you will get a visa because your wife is a citizen. remember a visiting visa is a privilege not a right even top Government officials could be refused visiting visa.
Re: Advise Regarding Tourist B1/b2 Us Visa by sunny3180: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
thanx for your reply . lindaayim. purpose i will say definitely to meet my wife or to give her surprise?

(1) (Reply)

4 Places To Test Your Survival Skills In Western Nigeria / Hong Kong Tourist Visa Requirement / See The Architectural Design Of planned MMIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.