Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,046 members, 7,825,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? (20244 Views)

Does A Good God Want Me In A Bad Marriage? / Photos : Meet The Little Boy Who Is Worshiped And Thought To Be A Hindu God In I / God You Are So Good, God You Are Kind, God You Are Wonderful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
sylvalord:
There you go again spewing arrant balderdash, why do you always twist words to fit your rretarded ideology? Oh i know why, it is because you are a "good Christian" so the god she is talking about is the reason i am here? Did i even ask her that question? Hear yourself talk. I asked her to address the first part of that dude's post and that is what i am interested in.. And there you go again making that mistake of assuming i am interested in a mythical sky being, i'm not interested in why god allows evil because i know a myth cannot allow anything. Evil is simply the result of the inhumanity of some folks and children dying everyday is just as a result of the calamities ravaging the world. Unborn kids die as a result of poor health care services. Young children die as a result of war, starvation e.t.c where does your sky god come into this? I don't need to find out if any god exists because i already know he doesn't, save you agree that he is an evil and vengeful monster who hates humanity. The idea of a loving god is extremely implausible.
This only shows how unbalanced and traumatic you are. You inability to maintain coherence and reason reeks all over your comments.
Learn from other matured atheists on how to submit arguments rather than show your childish attributes.
Those i asked the origin of "good and evil" from, were able to think outside the box, its why they couldnt give answers. Not this stup!d jamb level answer you're giving me.

Randomness dosent produce conscience, go read on that kid.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
This only shows how unbalanced and traumatic you are. You inability to maintain coherence and reason reeks all over your comments.
Learn from other matured atheists on how to submit arguments rather than show your childish attributes.
Those i asked the origin of "good and evil" from, were able to think outside the box, its why they couldnt give answers. Not this stup!d jamb level answer you're giving me.

you can keep deceiving yourself by thinking you are making any sense. You are just a bloody liar, any sensible person that reads my post will see clearly that i do not attach emotions to my comments. Jamb Level answers? So you expect me to unnecessarily brainstorm for these simple questions that need simple answers? Well i am not surprised you are acting this way, it is the Christian way to lie and twist words, aren't y'all christlike? I cannot keep discussing with someone who is obviously incapable of understanding my viewpoint. Sayonara dawg.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
sylvalord:
you can keep deceiving yourself by thinking you are making any sense. You are just a bloody liar, any sensible person that reads my post will see clearly that i do not attach emotions to my comments. Jamb Level answers? So you expect me to unnecessarily brainstorm for these simple questions that need simple answers? Well i am not surprised you are acting this way, it is the Christian way to lie and twist words, aren't y'all christlike? I cannot keep discussing with someone who is obviously incapable of understanding my viewpoint. Sayonara dawg.
You cant brainstorm, you dont have the capability. You can only go to google for answers.
Go learn from other atheists, will ya.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
You cant brainstorm, you dont have the capability. You can only go to google for answers.
Go learn from other atheists, will ya.
hahahahaha.......... Do not think for a moment that everyone is as retarded as you. Brainwashed ninny. How can a supposed adult think like this? It's so pathetic. So that's what you do? Run to Google when you are asked to tackle a matter? No wonder you are always beating around the bush when you should be giving direct answers. Here is an advice, get a functioning brain. Lets make that two advice, get a life, you are in dire need of one.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
sylvalord:
hahahahaha.......... Do not think for a moment that everyone is as retarded as you. Brainwashed ninny. How can a supposed adult think like this? It's so pathetic. So that's what you do? Run to Google when you are asked to tackle a matter? No wonder you are always beating around the bush when you should be giving direct answers. Here is an advice, get a functioning brain. Lets make that two advice, get a life, you are in dire need of one.
lol. with all your childish tantrums, you only keep proving how much you need to grow up. I obviously thump you in your tightly held aspects of life, intellect, qualifications, name it. You've refused to say something reasonable unlike other atheists, it only shows how much of a lamebrain you are.
Google is where you get your answers, its why you're shallow and empty. Google scientists grin
Go school yourself kid.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:

oh, lest i forget, it is "Randomness does not produce conscience". You should atleast know how to spell something if you are going to refer to it ADULT.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
sylvalord:
oh, lest i forget, it is "Randomness does not produce conscience". You should atleast know how to spell something if you are going to refer to it ADULT.
Doesn't is a contraction of does not, and i don't see a formal context here. If you wanna find my wrongs, try harder. You couldn't beat that claim but could only give a blunt response to the apostrophe. So much for brainstorming. Change your name to airhead.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
lol. with all your childish tantrums, you only keep proving how much you need to grow up. I obviously thump you in your tightly held aspects of life, intellect, qualifications, name it. You've refused to say something reasonable unlike other atheists, it only shows how much of a lamebrain you are.
Google is where you get your answers, its why you're shallow and empty. Google scientists grin
Go school yourself kid.
you must realy think high of yourselfgrin. Well sorry to break it to you, you are dumber than a doorknob. I have always watched you on here and i have come to the conclusion that you are the dumbest person i have ever come across. Seriously i have always wondered if someone can be this dumb or you are just putting up a facade. From your fallacious posts to your "ad homineMOUS" judgment on other people's posts, it all proves over and over again your inability to think. Oh silly me, how can you think, you don't even have a functioning brain, you will do well to take my advise and get one. Dawg you are not half as smart as you think you are, as a matter of fact you are not half as smart as an orangutan. grin Keep wallowing in your imbecility, and keep running to Google for answers to simple questions, PUNK!!
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
sylvalord:
you must realy think high of yourselfgrin. Well sorry to break it to you, you are dumber than a doorknob. I have always watched you on here and i have come to the conclusion that you are the dumbest person i have ever come across. Seriously i have always wondered if someone can be this dumb or you are just putting up a facade. From your fallacious posts to your "ad homineMOUS" judgment on other people's posts, it all proves over and over again your inability to think. Oh silly me, how can you think, you don't even have a functioning brain, you will do well to take my advise and get one. Dawg you are not half as smart as you think you are, as a matter of fact you are not half as smart as an orangutan. grin Keep wallowing in your imbecility, and keep running to Google for answers to simple questions, PUNK!!
Surprise me, just say something meaningful. Prove that you aren't brain-dead.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
Doesn't is a contraction of does not, and i don't see a formal context here. If you wanna find my wrongs, try harder. You couldn't beat that claim but could only give a blunt response to the apostrophe. So much for brainstorming. Change your name to airhead.
oh dosent and doesn't are the same? I have always said that you have serious problems, you wrote "dosent" how does that relate to "doesn't"? Who is the airhead now? grin you saw something on Google, rushed and posted it here thinking i know nothing about it. Well you are the one that needs to read "randomness doesn't produce conscience" up. Unintelligent thing.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:

Surprise me, just say something meaningful. Prove that you aren't brain-dead.
sorry did i hit a nerve? You must be seriously hurting now. oh i will do more than just saying something meaningful, i will do something meaningful and that is ending this unedifying discussion. I can't keep on exchanging words with a dunderhead. Sayonara UgLY. grin Please show the world how stup1d you are by replying this post.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
sylvalord:
oh dosent and doesn't are the same? I have always said that you have serious problems, you wrote "dosent" how does that relate to "doesn't"? Who is the airhead now? grin you saw something on Google, rushed and posted it here thinking i know nothing about it. Well you are the one that needs to read "randomness doesn't produce conscience" up. Unintelligent thing.

read the below;

winner01:
If you wanna find my wrongs, try harder. You couldn't beat that claim but could only give a blunt response to the apostrophe.

Again, grin Read the above severally till you can decode what it means

I omitted an apostrophe, you got a whole spelling wrong.
sylvalord:
you must realy think high of yourselfgrin.

If really now spells realy then i need to ask
What raised you?
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
sylvalord:
sorry did i hit a nerve? You must be seriously hurting now. oh i will do more than just saying something meaningful, i will do something meaningful and that is ending this unedifying discussion. I can't keep on exchanging words with a dunderhead. Sayonara UgLY. grin Please show the world how stup1d you are by replying this post.
If any of your folks are still Christians, you might need to use these curse words on them kid.

LOL grin, bye, your epic display of foolishness will be forgotten. Go back to the jungle where you belong.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:

read the below;

oh my loving Mum raised me, you want to know how it is to have a loving mum and not a wwhore for a mother? All you need do is ask. And oh we realy shouldn't be having this convo, we should just ask your dead drunk of a father if he is in hellgrin i realy shouldn't be answering your silly questions but lemme indulge you, my phone changes really to realy because it was saved that way.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
sylvalord:
, my phone changes really to realy because it was saved that way.
Your phone let you down grin, Turns out you ain't half as smart as your phone.
Curse all you want kid, those tactics are meant to get kids like you.
I think people can decide who's hurting and who was raised with negativity. grin

Brighten up kid, the world's much more bigger than your home. wink
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by frank317: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
Before we go further, you are quoting from the Bible. Have you found it credible?
If not give your evidence slamming its credibility, lets start from there.

God created a solution, if we all tap into that solution, dont you think the world will be a better place?

Lol... The bible is not credible. Snakes dont talk.donkeys dont talk. God cannot gamble with Satan with human lives. Virgins dont give birth. If God had ever been on earth as human, it would a huge significance to the whole human existence not to just some Jewish or indoctrinated few. The creator cannot destroy the whole world with water to achieve nothing. So many nonsensical fairy tales in it. How then do u say its credible?

Lol... People have always claimed to tap into the solution only to achieve nothing as usual. How do u even imagine? The creator of this world creates a solution and tapping into it becomes an issue, doesn't it sound like there is something wrong with this so called solution? Its man made idea,simple.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
If any of your folks are still Christians, you might need to use these curse words on them kid.

LOL grin, bye, your epic display of foolishness will be forgotten. Go back to the jungle where you belong.
Need i say more? You have shown the world how stup1d you are. Sayonara.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
frank317:

Lol... The bible is not credible. Snakes dont talk.donkeys dont talk. God cannot gamble with Satan with human lives. Virgins dont give birth. If God had ever been on earth as human, it would a huge significance to the whole human existence not to just some Jewish or indoctrinated few. The creator cannot destroy the whole world with water to achieve nothing. So many nonsensical fairy tales in it. How then do u say its credible?

Lol... People have always claimed to tap into the solution only to achieve nothing as usual. How do u even imagine? The creator of this world creates a solution and tapping into it becomes an issue, doesn't it sound like there is something wrong with this so called solution? Its man made idea,simple.
Snakes do not talk. Donkeys don't talk..yes. But the bible only portrayed them as supernatural events.
It seems you demon-possessed atheists keep rehashing same ol' bullshit.
My guy, the bible is the most complete book of all time; it has no scientific error/contradiction. Chew on that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
frank317:

grin
The Bible is credible and is the only "ancient" book that is very consistent with archeology http://www.christiananswers.net/archaeology/home.html

Once that is known, then we can start to evaluate the content of the scriptures. God the Creator is supernatural, existence itself is supernatural, and therefore all these above claims are supernatural.
God came to earth to redeem man and yes that is the most definite importance in the history of man, but im sorry frank, you wont be forced. That is the essence of freewill.

You call them fairy tales because they are supernatural. God is supernatural.
frank317:

No one that truly taps into it achieves nothing, the problem is that we seek solace from other seemingly “comfortable” sources and try to blend it with God’s solution.
Christianity is the only human philosophy that helps make sense of the human sojourn.

Its not an issue to tap into this solution, once again, that’s where the issue of freewill comes in.
You are free to do whatever you like, its why you weren’t created a robot.

Succeeding in life also seems like an issue, but when you take a stand to make it, you surely will. wink
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
sylvalord:
Need i say more? You have shown the world how stup1d you are. Sayonara.
Your christian folks'. Don't forget that. wink
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by frank317: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
timonski:

Snakes do not talk. Donkeys don't talk..yes. But the bible only portrayed them as supernatural events.
It seems you demon-possessed atheists keep rehashing same ol' bullshit.
My guy, the bible is the most complete book of all time; it has no scientific error/contradiction. Chew on that!

Ya Mohammed split the moon, the Quran portrayed it as a supernatural event. Lol... The bible is the most credible book because us believe in it. The quran is the most credible books to Muslims...guess what you guys can only sell your bullshit to each other.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by frank317: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
grin
The Bible is credible and is the only "ancient" book that is very consistent with archeology http://www.christiananswers.net/archaeology/home.html

Once that is known, then we can start to evaluate the content of the scriptures. God the Creator is supernatural, existence itself is supernatural, and therefore all these above claims are supernatural.
God came to earth to redeem man and yes that is the most definite importance in the history of man, but im sorry frank, you wont be forced. That is the essence of freewill.

You call them fairy tales because they are supernatural. God is supernatural.
Of course its supernatural, that's why it can only happen in the mythical book. Lol. You have just proven how credible the supernatural book is. What else is the to say. No wonder Jesus preached to 5000 people supernaturally... I am yet to see a pastor repeat that... Ohh, it only happens in a supernatural book.

No one that truly taps into it achieves nothing, the problem is that we seek solace from other seemingly “comfortable” sources and try to blend it with God’s solution.
Christianity is the only human philosophy that helps make sense of the human sojourn.

Its not an issue to tap into this solution, once again, that’s where the issue of freewill comes in.
You are free to do whatever you like, its why you weren’t created a robot.

Succeeding in life also seems like an issue, but when you take a stand to make it, you surely will. wink

Lol... Freewill not to tap into your Gods solution. How is that a solution. Lol... God creates freewill and also the ability not to tap into his solution to human kind. Bia nwokem... Tell your supernatural God to grow some brains at least for once.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
frank317:

Of course its supernatural, that's why it can only happen in the mythical book. Lol. You have just proven how credible the supernatural book is. What else is the to say. No wonder Jesus preached to 5000 people supernaturally... I am yet to see a pastor repeat that... Ohh, it only happens in a supernatural book.
So are you saying there is no such thing as supernatural?
frank317:

Lol... Freewill not to tap into your Gods solution. How is that a solution. Lol... God creates freewill and also the ability not to tap into his solution to human kind..
Freewill gives you the ability to choose life or death. Why not taste and see that God is good. wink
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by frank317: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
So are you saying there is no such thing as supernatural?
Of course there such thing as supernatural eg, Mohammed splitting the moon into two. Is this also what u mean by supernatural?

Freewill gives you the ability to choose life or death. Why not taste and see that God is good. wink

Freewill as given by your God is a total flop... Can't he see? It had even made nonsense of his "solution" to human problem. Or didn't your God foresee that freewill will make his solution flop? Thousands are going to hell despite his solution... That's a failure of the solution to me. So much of an all knowing, all loving and almighty creator.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
frank317:

Of course there such thing as supernatural eg, Mohammed splitting the moon into two. Is this also what u mean by supernatural?
Islam is self refuting.
If it has gone under half the attack launched at christianity, it would be extinct today.
frank317:

Freewill as given by your God is a total flop... Can't he see? It had even made nonsense of his "solution" to human problem. Or didn't your God foresee that freewill will make his solution flop? Thousands are going to hell despite his solution... That's a failure of the solution to me. So much of an all knowing, all loving and almighty creator.
The freewill is not a flop. You are alive, you still have a choice, you can still tap into that solution.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by frank317: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
Islam is self refuting.
If it has gone under half the attack launched at christianity, it would be extinct today.
Well some people think Mohammed splitting the moon is a real life supernatural event as was written in the Quran, just as others believe talking snakes and virgin birth is a real life supernatural miracle as written in the bible.
Of course you have good reasons for not believing the splitting of the moon occurred, but I must believe ur Miracle of talking snakes, donkeys and virgin birth are real. You must be very wise.

The freewill is not a flop. You are alive, you still have a choice, you can still tap into that solution.

Talk to me when u wake up to the reality of the number of people going to hell.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
frank317:

Well some people think Mohammed splitting the moon is a real life supernatural event as was written in the Quran, just as others believe talking snakes and virgin birth is a real life supernatural miracle as written in the bible.
Of course you have good reasons for not believing the splitting of the moon occurred, but I must believe ur Miracle of talking snakes, donkeys and virgin birth are real. You must be very wise.
Ive told you earlier, islam is self refuting. You can do your reasearch, I dont wanna say much about it.
The Bible is the only ancient book consistent with 21st century scientific findings.
frank317:

Talk to me when u wake up to the reality of the number of people going to hell.
Those people have a choice. You can make a difference. You can tap into that solution, know God and make Him known.

Go ye into the world and preach the gospel- Jesus Christ

You can warn a good number of those people and show them how to live and have life.

You can tap into the solution, get a weapon in your hands, conquer and begin to help other men.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by frank317: 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
Ive told you earlier, islam is self refuting. You can do your reasearch, I dont wanna say much about it.
The Bible is the only ancient book consistent with 21st century scientific findings.
Which research proves that snakes and donkeys once supernaturally talked. Which research proves that Mohammed never splitted the moon. My friend go siddon.

Those people have a choice. You can make a difference. You can tap into that solution, know God and make Him known.

Go ye into the world and preach the gospel- Jesus Christ

You can warn a good number of those people and show them how to live and have life.

You can tap into the solution, get a weapon in your hands, conquer and begin to help other men.

Do u accept that more people are going to hell than hevean? If you dont look around you. That proves the failure of your almighty's and all knowing's solution. His solution is not a success as usual. Just as he destroyed the earth with water to achieve nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by dalaman: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2016
winner01:

The is false, will you guys stop regurgitation this myth? Where are the 21st centuries scientific findings that are recorded inside the bible? Where are they? Even the 1st page of the bible where it attempts to talk about how the universe was formed is filled with ignorance and very wrong statements, for example the bible states that the earth was in existence before the sun and stars. It then went to claim that all human came down fro one man and one woman. Please where is the 21st century scientific finding that supports this claim that all humans descended from only one man and woman. Where is the genetic corroboration to this biblical lie and myth? The scientific finding that shows the earth was in existence before the sun and stars can be found where?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by dalaman: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2016
frank317:

Which research proves that snakes and donkeys once supernaturally talked. Which research proves that Mohammed never splitted the moon. My friend go siddon.

He can also provide the scientific paper that show that evil spirits cause disease as stated in the bible. Or that putting two goats to mate in from of mixed colored sticks will make cause genetic mutation as stated in the bible.

Do u accept that more people are going to hell than hevean? If you dont look around you. That proves the failure of your almighty's and all knowing's solution. His solution is not a success as usual. Just as he destroyed the earth with water to achieve nothing.

his God according to the story wiped of all whole human race because of sin but human's still continued to sin, he destroyed humans personally by sometimes coming down to fight them, but they still continued sinning, he regrets that he created humans, sometimes and cry in regret and anguish, yet humans still continue to sin, he came down and sacrificed himself unto himself, but humans still continued to sin, why then is my man talking about a solution? A solution to what? Even this story and tale he has been indoctrinated with surely doesn't sound as a solution to him does it?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2016
frank317:

Which scientific findings have disproved the Bible?
The koran disproves itself talkless of judging it with science
Once you understand that this God has the power to create man, then you will understand that he can do just anything.
frank317:

I accept. Its glaring for all to see. But it does not disproves God's love or solution. It only proves how stubborn human beings can be.
Even in our everyday lives, people prefer to learn the hard way than take to advises.
This solution is the only solution that makes sense to the lives and sufferings of mankind in a fallen world.
You can tap into it and begin to help other men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Which Of These Temptations Is Hard For You To Resist? / African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.