Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Lullaby Thread---All languages - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Lullaby Thread---All languages (490 Views)

See Heartwarming Moment Boy Sang Yoruba Lullaby To Make His Brother Sleep(Video) / "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter / Baby Cradling Swing With Lullaby Lamb At Micostarmall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lullaby Thread---All languages by Pineapp: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
kiss kiss
Great evening to our mothers,intending mothers and fathers on nairaland.
Come in,take a seat and post a lullaby you know either through singing it for your child or you read from a book.

Abeg let's make this fun smiley
Re: The Lullaby Thread---All languages by KanwuliaJara: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tula Tula BABA! kiss
Re: The Lullaby Thread---All languages by KanwuliaJara: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
The lion sleeps! kiss
Re: The Lullaby Thread---All languages by yemoxyl(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Em em...flash me when it reach front page
Re: The Lullaby Thread---All languages by Tallesty1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
What is the name of that one mosquitoes whisper to our ears at night?

That's my favorite.

(1) (Reply)

How Do The Filipinos Celebrate New Year? / How Sex Can Make Or Mar Your Marriage / 4 Signs To Identify The Hypocrites In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.