Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Please Help Me, My Tecno P9 Only Charges When Switched Off - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me, My Tecno P9 Only Charges When Switched Off (929 Views)

HELP!! My Camon C8 Only Charges When Switched Off / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / Tecno M6 Only Charges When Its Switched Off Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, My Tecno P9 Only Charges When Switched Off by imbefool(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Phone gurus in the house, for the past 3 days now my tecno p9 mini pad has refused to charge when switched on. It only charges if i put off the device. I have been using the phone for over a year now and it only just started this habit. Please what can i do to rectify this issue? Thank you
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno P9 Only Charges When Switched Off by hajlat(m): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Transfer all your important applications into your external memory card and Restore Factory Settings of your device.
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno P9 Only Charges When Switched Off by imbefool(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
hajlat:
Transfer all your important applications into your external memory card and Restore Factory Settings of your device.

Thank you very much, would try this as a last resort
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno P9 Only Charges When Switched Off by iavokeo(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
did u by any chance root ur tab..
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno P9 Only Charges When Switched Off by Carlcaresophia: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2016
imbefool:
Phone gurus in the house, for the past 3 days now my tecno p9 mini pad has refused to charge when switched on. It only charges if i put off the device. I have been using the phone for over a year now and it only just started this habit. Please what can i do to rectify this issue? Thank you
Hello Imbefool,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno P9 Only Charges When Switched Off by imbefool(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
iavokeo:
did u by any chance root ur tab..
No, i didn't
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno P9 Only Charges When Switched Off by imbefool(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Imbefool,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

Thank you very much Carlcaresophia, i currently live in Lagos. Where is your Carlcare service center located?
Re: Please Help Me, My Tecno P9 Only Charges When Switched Off by Carlcaresophia: 6:02am On Jan 06, 2016
imbefool:

Thank you very much Carlcaresophia, i currently live in Lagos. Where is your Carlcare service center located?
Hi Imbefool, below please find contact information of our service center in Lagos, you can choose the one nearest to you, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279

(1) (Reply)

Oukitel Made Progress In Android 6.0 Development For K10000 / Slotng Has Played A Fast One On Me / How To Play Youtube Videos With The Screen Off On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.