Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) (3846 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy’s House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by IamTheophilus(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
This goes to the ladies...if you boo takes you out on a date and he end up giving this to you. what do you think he's trynna say? grin

Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by myfantasies(f): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
He wants to be castrated grin

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by ShakurM(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
myfantasies:
I don't want to be castrated, you know what I want embarassed
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by 123gist(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
a jobblow
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by IamTheophilus(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2016
myfantasies:
castrate bawo? Am sure you know what the dude wants.grin
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by myfantasies(f): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2016
ShakurM:
I don't want to be castrated, you know what I want embarassed
No i don't

1 Like

Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by myfantasies(f): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2016
IamTheophilus:
castrate bawo? Am sure you know what the dude wants.grin
D pics says it all

Castration cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by ShakurM(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2016
myfantasies:
No i don't

angryNa wa 4 you oo
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by myfantasies(f): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2016
ShakurM:
angryNa wa 4 you oo
Na me u come dey strong face for?

Take ur time before i go do you something ooo cheesy

After all na d thing i see for the pics i talk
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by IamTheophilus(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2016
myfantasies:
D pics says it all

Castration cheesy
the image on the drink is smiling vhat means he wants something interesting...or what do you think?
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by ShakurM(m): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Na me u come dey strong face for?

Take ur time before i go do you something ooo cheesy

After all na d thing i see for the pics i talk
So you fit smile like this, grin. How market na or shop ?
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by myfantasies(f): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
ShakurM:
So you fit smile like this, grin. How market na or shop ?
Business is kind of slow, everybody has finished spending dere money
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by myfantasies(f): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
IamTheophilus:
the image on the drink is smiling vhat means he wants something interesting...or what do you think?
Something like wat grin

Please explain
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by ShakurM(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Business is kind of slow, everybody has finished spending dere money
I am coming to patronize very soon grin
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by IamTheophilus(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Something like wat grin

Please explain
*clear throat...you know, ehm...it's a..you know...vhat's all.grin
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by myfantasies(f): 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
ShakurM:
I am coming to patronize very soon grin
Abeg no come
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by myfantasies(f): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
IamTheophilus:
*clear throat...you know, ehm...it's a..you know...vhat's all.grin
Wat happened to ur throat

Abi u swallow frog
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by ShakurM(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Abeg no come
angry you sell crack or what? Which kind sales girl be this
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by IamTheophilus(m): 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Abi u swallow frog
frog? Are you asking from experience?
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by IamTheophilus(m): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Abi u swallow frog
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by myfantasies(f): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
ShakurM:
angry you sell crack or what? Which kind sales girl be this
Rotfl

Yes i sell cracks

Nd as a friend u will Want me to sell to u below d selling price
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by myfantasies(f): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
IamTheophilus:
Yes i am

Nd d experience was not pretty grin
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by IamTheophilus(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Yes i am

Nd d experience was not pretty grin
*grab seat...gist me plz plz plz..i can learn from it you can't say..grin
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by ShakurM(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Rotfl

Yes i sell cracks

Nd as a friend u will Want me to sell to u below d selling price
I don't know who you are but I will find you and buy what you are selling angry
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by myfantasies(f): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
IamTheophilus:
*grab seat...gist me plz plz plz..i can learn from it you can't say..grin
Amebo

Which gist u won hear

Wen i said i swallowed a frog, it's not a real frog

U know d kind of frog i meant wink

1 Like

Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by myfantasies(f): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
ShakurM:
I don't know who you are but I will find you and buy what you are selling angry
Which kind of wahala be dis

I don't want to sell crack to u

Na by force?

Dere r many people out there selling crack, i am not d only one
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by ShakurM(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Which kind of wahala be dis

I don't want to sell crack to u

Na by force?

Dere r many people out there selling crack, i am not d only one
on the other hand, Myfantasies, how did you coin that name
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by IamTheophilus(m): 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Amebo

Which gist u won hear

Wen i said i swallowed a frog, it's not a real frog

U know d kind of frog i meant wink
lmfaogrin...how your mouth take contain am?
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by myfantasies(f): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
IamTheophilus:
lmfaogrin...how your mouth take contain am?
Bros u suppose under

It was not by my power grin
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by myfantasies(f): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
ShakurM:
on the other hand, Myfantasies, how did you coin that name
Trust me

U don't wonna know wink
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by ShakurM(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Trust me

U don't wonna know wink
Levity aside, I would love to know honestly
Re: Hilarious...for The Ladies, What Does This Mean?(pic) by IamTheophilus(m): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Bros u suppose under

It was not by my power grin
was the lord your strength? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result / Nene Leakes Flaunts Shape And Boob's In See-through Dress On The Gram / Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Superstars But Are Now Upcoming Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.