Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists (1154 Views)

See Photos Of Tasty Delicacies Prepared By Chioma, Davido's Lover. / I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by bet9ja(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sophia, in a series of Tweets, has responded to Davido’s release of a medical report indicating that there was cannabis in Imade’s system, saying they were all excuses to take Imade from her.

She explained that she had been invited to a meeting where the cannabis claim was made.

She said, “On September 15, David’s dad invited us for a meeting that had in attendance two of his friends and Coco (his daughter).

“In that meeting, David’s dad apologised for the way I was treated in Coco’s residence and said the reason the baby was taken was because medical tests detected marijuana in Imade’s system and he needed to protect her from me and David.

“I couldn’t understand that because I don’t smoke marijuana and I objected at that meeting, but I was told to stay calm.

“After the meeting, his dad requested I leave my seven-month-old baby with him and told me I could come around to check her anytime. He also promised to pay me some upkeep and provide me with a car.

“I had to accept because I felt they had good intentions and since I could come to check my baby anytime, it was okay by me.

“They kept to their promise of the upkeep, but not the car. I didn’t bother since I could afford one. All that matter was my baby.

“Cannabis was never found in my system; it was a concocted lie to steal away my baby. I don’t smoke; I have never smoked weed let alone smoke while breastfeeding.”

http://www.punchng.com/i-dont-smoke-igbo/

Re: I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
I can see that failure by davido's father to buy her a car is the cause of all this trouble that she insisted on having the baby back.That's what babymamas do.When they have a child for you they will be making demand through that child.Why can't she buy herself a car if she can afford one?I still believe davido excess weed sperm is in imade's blood stream.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by tunshe: 2:48am On Jan 05, 2016
Love Machine:
I can see that failure by davido's father to buy her a car is the cause of all this trouble that she insisted on having the baby back.That's what babymamas do.When they have a child for you they will be making demand through that child.Why can't she buy herself a car if she can afford one?I still believe davido excess weed sperm is in imade's blood stream.

You are contradicting yourself.

As it is,let no one cast aspersions. Only God knows the truth.

Questions that need answers

1. Why not get the babymama tested?

2. Why did she agree to leave a 7 months old baby?

3. If the car was bought ,will she care about the baby?

4. Does it take much money to forge a medical report?

5. Why will Davido's family travel with the baby without the mother's consent?
Re: I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by fistonati(m): 2:51am On Jan 05, 2016
But they found it in d babys blood, did it grow there??

I won't blame the lady, maybe they met in Kalakuta republic
Re: I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by Owoplenty(m): 4:00am On Jan 05, 2016
Money is the root of all trouble
Re: I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by chrisblack: 7:03am On Jan 05, 2016
fistonati:
But they found it in d babys blood, did it grow there??

I won't blame the lady, maybe they met in Kalakuta republic
guy have any one of us ever paused to reason. When the rich want to get you out of their way they can forge all sort of things. Presently a guy of ours in in kirikiri now all because of his girlfriend and Boss. Imaging the Boss telling the Guy to leave his girlfriend who he has even gone to the extent of doing family introduction. Thge boss promised paying him some money if he would agree. His refusal has landed in in kirikiri. He was setup and trump up charges laid.
The lady is not a small girl.when did they take the blood sample from her they use in doing the test and in what circumstance. Is is possible for the so-called result to have been doctored?
The issue is not the lady but rather the fact that she is not up to their family standard.mind you it always normal especially when a guy have a sister that doesn't like his girlfriend.
Re: I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by TheNonce: 7:17am On Jan 05, 2016
angry

I wonder who gives a flying _fuck? Or are she, davido or the baby politicians? Wetin dey worry these mods sef?
Re: I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by Amberon: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

People Say I Look Like Oritse Femi....am D Guy In Fronth / (PHOTO) Toke Makinwa Shares Adorable Photo With Her Dog / Pasuma's Daughter Wasilat Showers Praise On Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.