Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only (6044 Views)

For Serious Singles Minded Only For Serious Relationship / Singles Ladies In Ekiti Pls Drop Ur Blackberry Pin Or Whatsapp Number / Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by kcfresh10(m): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Join A Hook Up Forum on whatsap where u meet with Serious and Mature Singles Ladies and Guys who are seeking for serious relationship leading to Marriage. Free, Real, fun and Encouraging. Add up to join 2347038548947, Admin: Babyface 08062597395, Admin Archa: 07033071164. Only d mature singles who are ready to mingle should add up.
You will also be opportune to learn tips on Relationship.
You can also join us on BBM Channel:
http://pin.bbm.com/C0036C921

Thanks.
Group Admin
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by Dinocarex(m): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
heheheheheheheheheehe, The one wey I do for friendship alone come drop whatsapp number and pin, I hear am wella from Nairalanders! I no know weda make I vex abi make I happy, after all shebi na me by myself put contact, I no do again biko, wishing the rest of u good luck. grin
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by Cutehector(m): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
heheheheheheheheheehe, The one wey I do for friendship alone come drop whatsapp number and pin, I hear am wella from Nairalanders! I no know weda make I vex abi make I happy, after all shebi na me by myself put contact, I no do again biko, wishing the rest of u good luck. grin
friendship alone.. what happened to ur real friends?
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:28am On Jun 09, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
lol, yes was it that bad even tho I can imagine bu I expect I to have been fun or d u get insult an all th ni... , I know some gu have got no chill chill all
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by missyge(f): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
My sister no b only u o. Sote i commot my num frm dat thread o. Both cat n dog na em dey call n msg

1 Like

Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by aszunky: 5:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Lag bassed guy 30+ need a
female companion for serious relationship, yoruba by tribe ;08181801818 whatsapp 5C4AF2A8
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by sosy22(m): 12:25am On Oct 05, 2016
kcfresh10:
Join A Hook Up Forum on whatsap where u meet with Serious and Mature Singles Ladies and Guys who are seeking for serious relationship leading to Marriage. Free, Real, fun and Encouraging. Add up to join 2347038548947. Only d mature singles who are ready to mingle should add up.
You will also be opportune to learn tips on Relationship.
You can also join us on BBM Channel:
http://pin.bbm.com/C0036C921

Thanks.

Delta base... Plz add me up on 07033132348
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by adurizz: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
let's hookup hon, pin-58b5b21f, wtsap- 08138660696. Any beautiful n sexy lady interested in sex @ibadan. Hit me up, will pay.
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by buscojnr: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2016
ike to meet a muslim yoruba lady.
preferably:
-a graduate,working class(employed or self employed),rational minded,cute n intelligent,average in height, fair in complexion and of AA genotype btw 23-30yrs.she shd be based in lagos. 08069387093(call or whatsapp). Or. 28D6AAFC
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by adurizz: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2016
Am in nid of a beautiful n sexy lady for a sex hookup @ibadan. Contact me on wtsap- , pin-58b5b21f. I will pay u
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by Reprobate: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by Safiaa(f): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by Reprobate: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by DCONE1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
Safiaa:
safiaa I'm the one your looking for add me on what's app try me baby I don't bite ... smiley
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by sizzlingcold(m): 2:34am On Oct 29, 2017
Ibafo based need a girl to chat with my digits 07056110246 send me a message
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by Odaju5078: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Am from Ilesa osun state am a guy I need a matured girl DM me on WhatsApp 09060142896
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by Lakpazee9: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]Add me
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by donkelvin10(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
In need of a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. WHATSAPP 09023630072 if interested
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by olumoralistus: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Finally there is a cure for herpes and Dr Kham herbal medicine is the cure for herpes. I saw a post in a health forum on how she was cured from herpes with the use of Dr Kham herbs and she also wrote Dr Kham cure all kind of deadly diseases and virus including Herpes, HIV, ALS, HPV, HSV1&2, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Diabetes, Vaginal infection. At first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try because i was desperate to get cured from herpes and i contacted this herbal Doctor on email she provided on the comment and explain my problem to him and he told me that he is going to prepare a herbal medicine for me which he did and he sent it to me through UPS service, when i receive this herbal medicine, he gave me instructions on how to use it, after taken the medicine as instructed, i went for check up and the result was Negative and i went to two other clinic to retested and the result was still Negative and all the symptoms of herpes where gone from my body and my doctor confirm with me that am free from herpes, I am now free from Herpes. You can contact Dr Kham on his email dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or you can call and WhatsApp him on +2348159922297. All thanks to Dr Kham for what he has just done for me and I will continue to share this great testimony on every platform so we can join hands to eradicate these diseases and viruses out of this world.
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by AndrewBright: 2:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Am a guy i need a serious relationship pls send a DM to my page on IG:- andrewbrightphotography
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 2:52am On Feb 04, 2023
AndrewBright:
Am a guy i need a serious relationship pls send a DM to my page on IG:- andrewbrightphotography
Babe don finish una area😹
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dfg
Re: Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only by donkelvin10(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
I am available for a SERIOUS DATE 💕
Whatsapp 09023630072

(1) (Reply)

W / Delta-based Gay Needed! / :::::romance Chat Room:::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.