Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Please, Who Knows For Sure Where I Can Get This Cable? [PICTURED] - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please, Who Knows For Sure Where I Can Get This Cable? [PICTURED] (1239 Views)

Original Phone Chargers ★★★ QC3.0, PD & Fast Chargers ★★★ Nationwide Delivery / Suggest Where I Can Repair My Playstation 4(PS4) / Who Knows About This App "WORLDREMIT"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Who Knows For Sure Where I Can Get This Cable? [PICTURED] by aywhy93(m): 12:18am On Jan 05, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks for coming to my aid. I just got a very crazy and extremely strong Power Bank that can charge PC and this is the exact cable (PICTURED) I need to use with it before I can use it to charge my PC. I have tried to get it in so many computer stores but they don't have and some of them don't even know it. Please, where can I get this cable for sure?

PREFERRED LOCATION: IBADAN, LAGOS or Environ.

Thanks.

Re: Please, Who Knows For Sure Where I Can Get This Cable? [PICTURED] by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 05, 2016
@aywhy93 Use google Image search to search for the picture. You will see exact store where it is located either online or in Nigeria. Then contact one one of these guys on Nairaland purchasing from online stores to get it for u.

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Knows For Sure Where I Can Get This Cable? [PICTURED] by aywhy93(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
RebelChip:
@aywhy93 Use google Image search to search for the picture. You will see exact store where it is located either online or in Nigeria. Then contact one one of these guys on Nairaland purchasing from online stores to get it for u.

Thanks a lot Man !!!
Re: Please, Who Knows For Sure Where I Can Get This Cable? [PICTURED] by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2016
aywhy93:

Thanks a lot Man !!!
Were you successful?
Re: Please, Who Knows For Sure Where I Can Get This Cable? [PICTURED] by twinskenny(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2016
aywhy93:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks for coming to my aid. I just got a very crazy and extremely strong Power Bank that can charge PC and this is the exact cable (PICTURED) I need to use with it before I can use it to charge my PC. I have tried to get it in so many computer stores but they don't have and some of them don't even know it. Please, where can I get this cable for sure?

PREFERRED LOCATION: IBADAN, LAGOS or Environ.

Thanks.
alaba international
Re: Please, Who Knows For Sure Where I Can Get This Cable? [PICTURED] by aywhy93(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
twinskenny:
alaba international

Hmmmnnn... Okay, thanks.
Re: Please, Who Knows For Sure Where I Can Get This Cable? [PICTURED] by aywhy93(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
RebelChip:

Were you successful?

No, the item is only available on Aliexpress and that's 4 weeks time if I should buy it there.
Re: Please, Who Knows For Sure Where I Can Get This Cable? [PICTURED] by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
aywhy93:

No, the item is only available on Aliexpress and that's 4 weeks time if I should buy it there.

Then use them. Its worth the wait. I have someone who buys always from there and they use local post office to send their goods. Thats why it takes time. There shipping is even free by post office. But you can still use DHL albeit it will cost you more in shippin but arrive in two days. Thanks.
Re: Please, Who Knows For Sure Where I Can Get This Cable? [PICTURED] by aywhy93(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
RebelChip:

Then use them. Its worth the wait. I have someone who buys always from there and they use local post office to send their goods. Thats why it takes time. There shipping is even free by post office. But you can still use DHL albeit it will cost you more in shippin but arrive in two days. Thanks.

Thanks a lot man... I really appreciate your concern. I'm very familiar with Aliexpress, i buy things there often. I just collected some of my Phone accessories from the Post office this morning. But the issue now is, starting from Jan 1, 2016... Nigerian credit/debit cards cannot be used on any international platform and I use GTB Naira Mastercard. So now, I'm trying to figure out the best alternative I have to buy online.
Re: Please, Who Knows For Sure Where I Can Get This Cable? [PICTURED] by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
aywhy93:

Thanks a lot man... I really appreciate your concern. I'm very familiar with Aliexpress, i buy things there often. I just collected some of my Phone accessories from the Post office this morning. But the issue now is, starting from Jan 1, 2016... Nigerian credit/debit cards cannot be used on any international platform and I use GTB Naira Mastercard. So now, I'm trying to figure out the best alternative I have to buy online.

Use the "Technology market section" of nairaland. There are genuine buyers there based in America. I dont think the restriction affected them. But be careful.
Re: Please, Who Knows For Sure Where I Can Get This Cable? [PICTURED] by aywhy93(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
RebelChip:

Use the "Technology market section" of nairaland. There are genuine buyers there based in America. I dont think the restriction affected them. But be careful.

Okay Bro... I'll try that. You've been so helpful. Thanks a lot man, I appreciate that. cheesy
Re: Please, Who Knows For Sure Where I Can Get This Cable? [PICTURED] by wunderkiind(m): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
aywhy93:

Okay Bro... I'll try that. You've been so helpful. Thanks a lot man, I appreciate that. cheesy
hello man. How far on your cable quest, any luck? Kindly update. Thank you. smiley
Re: Please, Who Knows For Sure Where I Can Get This Cable? [PICTURED] by aywhy93(m): 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
wunderkiind:

hello man. How far on your cable quest, any luck? Kindly update. Thank you. smiley

I've been so busy lately... I want to take the picture with me to some PC stores that I just discovered when I'm chanced. I'll update you guys.
Re: Please, Who Knows For Sure Where I Can Get This Cable? [PICTURED] by wunderkiind(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
aywhy93:

I've been so busy lately... I want to take the picture with me to some PC stores that I just discovered when I'm chanced. I'll update you guys.
Okay... But you've seen the item on aliexpress right? You can drop the link here also and get it delivered to you and save time and stress https://www.nairaland.com/1789299/pre-order-goods-frm-aliexpres-dhgate/104 wink

(1) (Reply)

One Month Old Lenovo B50-10 Laptop For Sale / Iphone 6 128GB Space Gray Available | SOLD!!! / Hotel Key Card Door Installation And Configuration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.