Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Fellow Naira Lander, Beware Of This Job Scam Civil Defence Is Not Recruit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fellow Naira Lander, Beware Of This Job Scam Civil Defence Is Not Recruit (1143 Views)

Civil Defence To Recruit Additional 10,000 Personnel / Air Force : Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruit Training - Batch B / Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Naira Lander, Beware Of This Job Scam Civil Defence Is Not Recruit by ojsmscom(m): 5:54am On Jan 05, 2016
Fellow naira lander, there is one Muhammadu abdullahi trending on social media, he claimed he sells form for Nigeria civil defence recruitment form, Pls do not fall a victim. Pls mod forward this to front page if possible. Below is the content of the advert he uses to defraud unemployed Nigeria, please beware.

His dubious text reads

Nigeria security and civil defence corps replacement
Recruitment 2016 – Applications
are invited from suitably qualified
persons for full time appointments
to the following positions in the
Nigeria civil defence corps. The
minimum qualifications for
Applicants
must be between 18 and 35 years
of age, and must possess SSCE/
NECO/GCE/ND/ HND/BSC. or any
relevant certificates from
reputable and approved
government institutions/
organisations. =Application
Starting Date Online Registration
for the 2016 Nigeria security and civil defence Recruitment exercise
starts on 7th JANUARY, 2016.
=Application Closing Date All
applications for the 2016 Nigeria
Civil defence replacement Recruitment
exercise closes 27th APRIL, 2016.
=Method of Application for the
Recruitment. 1.) Interested
candidates are advised to buy their
recruitment form by apply online
or manually. 2.) Applicants are to
complete application form by
printing it out from their email
address and make payment at the
following designated banks:
Fidelity bank / First Bank / Eco
Bank/ 3.) Applicants should print
out the following underlisted
documents after payment of
application fee of N7,500 at the
designated bank: Local
government attestation form.
Parent / guardian consent form.
Acknowledgment form. 4.)
Applicants are to note that
applications submitted online
without payment of application fee
at the above mentioned banks will
not be validated for processing.
Candidates must possess the
qualification stated against the
respective positions: . For
further information, Please call
the support line SUPERINTENDENT
MIKE on 08038148539 ..... We wish
applicants of the 2016 Nigerian
SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS SUCESS IN THEIR SCREENING!!!uh
Re: Fellow Naira Lander, Beware Of This Job Scam Civil Defence Is Not Recruit by achmed1(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Although you may be correct about there being a scammer. But I want to assure u that the Defense Corp is actually recruiting. .
Re: Fellow Naira Lander, Beware Of This Job Scam Civil Defence Is Not Recruit by Slickbishop(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2016
i am very much interested, how did u get to no abt it, besides how do i apply and wat are the requirements?
Re: Fellow Naira Lander, Beware Of This Job Scam Civil Defence Is Not Recruit by Slickbishop(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2016
achmed1:
Although you may be correct about there being a scammer. But I want to assure u that the Defense Corp is actually recruiting. .
check my latter post please, i cant type much

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In Imo And Lagos / Lounge Attendant Job Offer @ The Aviator's Lounge! / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.