Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

How Can I Upload Picture On NL Without The Upload Option..? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Upload Picture On NL Without The Upload Option..? (1730 Views)

Please How Can I Upload Videos And Make Money Through Youtube / How Can I Upload/install Mybb To 000webhost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Upload Picture On NL Without The Upload Option..? by adewale2011(m): 6:22am On Jan 05, 2016
Please I need your help Nairalanders

I need to know how to insert a pictures along with a comment or post on nairaland without using the upload picture option... I have been seeing people doing it.... please someone should come up with a tutorial on that please....
Re: How Can I Upload Picture On NL Without The Upload Option..? by SUPERPACK: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2016
adewale2011:
Please I need your help Nairalanders

I need to know how to insert a pictures along with a comment or post on nairaland without using the upload picture option... I have been seeing people doing it.... please someone should come up with a tutorial on that please....
its very simple.
get the picture address frm ur browser by opening the image in google or another site
nw add the image bbcode to make it display in nairaland e.g:
"www.shoutmeloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Fast-Indexing-in-Google-Search.png" a picture address frm shoutmeloud.com. if i want it to show on nairaland i will add "http://" to the beginning of the address.then add the bbcode for image "[img]and[/img]" and it will be:
"[img] http://www.shoutmeloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Fast-Indexing-in-Google-Search.png [/img]" remove the space btween the img tags and the image url 4 it to work

and the picture will appear on nairaland.like this
quote me if u want to make the image clickable or hyperlink to xplain more

1 Like

Re: How Can I Upload Picture On NL Without The Upload Option..? by xmich(m): 6:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Re: How Can I Upload Picture On NL Without The Upload Option..? by adewale2011(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
thanks for the piece, how do i make the image clickable?
SUPERPACK:

its very simple.
get the picture address frm ur browser by opening the image in google or another site
nw add the image bbcode to make it display in nairaland e.g:
"www.shoutmeloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Fast-Indexing-in-Google-Search.png" a picture address frm shoutmeloud.com. if i want it to show on nairaland i will add "http://" to the beginning of the address.then add the bbcode for image "[img]and[/img]" and it will be:
"[img] http://www.shoutmeloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Fast-Indexing-in-Google-Search.png [/img]" remove the space btween the img tags and the image url 4 it to work

and the picture will appear on nairaland.like this
quote me if u want to make the image clickable or hyperlink to xplain more
Re: How Can I Upload Picture On NL Without The Upload Option..? by SUPERPACK: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
adewale2011:
thanks for the piece, how do i make the image clickable?
add the following in front of the image code. e.g
The below image is clickable try it.

quote me u will see the code then u can edit it to suit u
Re: How Can I Upload Picture On NL Without The Upload Option..? by adewale2011(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2020
SUPERPACK:

add the following in front of the image code. e.g
The below image is clickable try it.

quote me u will see the code then u can edit it to suit u
Re: How Can I Upload Picture On NL Without The Upload Option..? by frranklin: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hyperlink image to make it clickable
Re: How Can I Upload Picture On NL Without The Upload Option..? by frranklin: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=adewale2011 post=94591806][/quote] Hyperlink image to make it clickable
Re: How Can I Upload Picture On NL Without The Upload Option..? by oluwafrizzy(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: How Can I Upload Picture On NL Without The Upload Option..? by emmy512: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2023

(1) (Reply)

I Can Setup A Blog For Adsense Approval / Nigerian Adsense For Sale / Please Help On A Vpn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.