Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,326 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Information Is Power - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Is Power (413 Views)

Information is power and wealth / ”information Is Power” / Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information Is Power by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2016
Goodmorning and happy new year to you all my fellow nairalander.
Well let me hit the point.
The christmas celebration is over and still yet the struggle continue.
Another soccer trading business is here for the weekend,i mean the FA cup.
I am not writing this to start asking for money from my country men but instead i want to make friends with benefits.
So here is the deal,i want to give to people who are interested just 5 to 20 odds of football bet and when u bet with 500 or 1000 or whatever reasonable amount u have then u win something good.all u have to do is to send ur phone nos to my mail which is Cashiheanacho@gmail.com
please i am not asking u to send money to me,all i want is to build an empire of wise gamblers that understand that money is a product that can be sold to earn more money.yes only matured gamblers will understand this.
I also want to use this medium to reach out to people that have toilet infestions,STD and the male/female sexual problems to hook up with me and they will have a cure to these problems.
Just send me a mail and maybe including ur phone nos and tell me exactly what is ur sexual problem and i will get back to u.
Nairalanders life is to short to live a fake life.
Yes we are the world.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Best painters and screeder in Umuahia / TOP 5 BANKING EXPERIENCE (Share Yours) / 7 New Year’s Resolutions Entrepreneurs Need New Year's Resolutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.