Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

In Desperate Need Of Help Concerning I.t - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Desperate Need Of Help Concerning I.t (704 Views)

Exam Cheating Methods Employed By Desperate Students. / I Am In Desperate Need Of A Partner- Male Or Female Who Loves Hard Work / I need financial help concerning my education. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Desperate Need Of Help Concerning I.t by solsy(f): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2009
i am presently doing my Industrial training in a lift and elevators firm, I want you guys to help me out in writing my report. I am studying electrical technology, the problem is, the admin officer put me in the office and i will be moving to site next month. i have been in the office for 3 months now and i dont know wat to put down in my log book for the three months, that wont give me a low score. I will really appreciate your ideas. thanks a lot smiley
Re: In Desperate Need Of Help Concerning I.t by infogenius(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2009
Writing your report won't be difficult if you do the following.

1. Sit down with a biro and paper and write out one single thing you have learnt since you started your I.T

2.Just think and write something.

3. Carefully transfer that which you have written into your log book.

The rest is simple.

4.Join the tasks you have undertaking and what you learnt in your log book and coin out a report there.

Very simple just give it a try.
Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Waec Nov/dec 2009 Online Reg / Crutech Post Ume Has Been Pros: / Jamb Regristar Asked All Higher Institutions To Scrap Predegres/diplomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.