Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Imagine Yourself Taking A Picture With This 100MP Camera - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Imagine Yourself Taking A Picture With This 100MP Camera (699 Views)

Woman Thought To Be Dead Was Actually Taking A Nap In A Canal Due To Heat (photo / Paint A Picture Of Your Future Self…” – Timi Dakolo / Can You Imagine Your Suitcase Following You Around Just Like A Puppy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Yourself Taking A Picture With This 100MP Camera by techlorddsblog: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
By Techlordd

I once used a phone camera with 1.3MP then I thought I had the best camera quality no one could imagine having. Later i upgraded to 2MP then 4MP, 8MP and 13MP but now 100MP?

Phase One's new XF 100MP camera system is the one i'm talking about. It uses a full-fledged 100-megapixel CMOS sensor (co-developed with Sony) that captures a massive amount of detail in one shot. Infact you don't have to shoot in perfect lighting, since it produces "clean" shots from ISO 50 all the way to ISO 12,800.

Share your thoughts:

Source: https://techlordd./2016/01/05/imagine-yourself-taking-a-picture-with-this-100mp-camera/

(1) (Reply)

Office 365 Migrator For Novell Groupwise / Pls What Is The Use Of Weather Forecast Report To The General Public? / Why Dont A Current-carrying Conductor Have A Charge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.