Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Common Causes Of Infertility Problems In Men. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Common Causes Of Infertility Problems In Men. (415 Views)

How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men / 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore / Seven Causes Of Infertility You Should Know About But Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Causes Of Infertility Problems In Men. by syfurian: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Reproduction is a simple and natural occurrence for most couples. However, for some couples it is very difficult to conceive. And at this point, all attention on conception and pregnancy is focused on women whereas men have their own problems as well.

A man’s fertility generally relies on the quantity and quality of his sperm. If the number of sperm a man ejaculates is low or if the sperm are of a poor quality, it will be difficult, and sometimes impossible, for him to cause a pregnancy.

I did at least five seminal fluid analysis (semen) test for my patients last week and I wasn’t surprised to discover that some men who are agile and healthy could have dead spermatozoa.
I became furious and decided to do a research on those things that cause.... continue the reading here ... http://www.syfur.org/2016/01/common-causes-of-infertility-problems-in-men.html

(1) (Reply)

New Ebola Case Found In Sierra Leone / After You Last But Not Least On The Other Hand Necessities / Lassa Fever-signs And Symptoms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.