Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Urgent Help Needed With Planning An Official Retreat In Calabar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Help Needed With Planning An Official Retreat In Calabar (691 Views)

Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) / Driver Escapes Death As Truck Crushes His Vehicle Into Pieces In Calabar. Photos / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Denmark To Nigeria Received In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed With Planning An Official Retreat In Calabar by jchick(f): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dear Friends,

I have been assigned an urgent task to organise a retreat in Calabar in a few months, please I need help from experts and well traveled friends on

- Safe yet fun location
- How to get there
- Affordable yet standard hotel conducive and safe enough for expatriates
- Logistics
- Night life (For my adventurous colleagues)
....any other thing, information required to have a fun retreat. It is planned to be for 3 days only

I'm building an Itinerary around your suggestions so please make them realistic. God Bless you
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Planning An Official Retreat In Calabar by shangy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hi. I can help. Also had a 3-day retreat for my office if you call. I will give details. 07064185226.
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Planning An Official Retreat In Calabar by jchick(f): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2016
shangy:
Hi. I can help. Also had a 3-day retreat for my office if you call. I will give details. 07064185226.

Mind posting some details on here, please. much appreciated.
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Planning An Official Retreat In Calabar by shangy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hi. There is Tinapa Resort and they host a lot of retreat from various organizations. They have conference facilities, good sumptuous food, water parks and nice scenery. You can contact Mr. Boniface (mention Ngo from Abuja recommended him to you) 08033049197 to enquire, book dates and negotiate rates for rooms, food, conference rooms. Also transportation to town can be arranged and boat ride...if u are lucky u will have the hotel to yourselves and Ebony TV is also located within Tinapa. Feel free to ask more questions.
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Planning An Official Retreat In Calabar by itstpia8: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tinapa is probably your best bet, unless you have the cash for Obudu resort.
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Planning An Official Retreat In Calabar by jchick(f): 6:14am On Jan 08, 2016
Thanks a lot guys @Shangy and ittpias. I had settled for Transcorp Hotel not too far from the airport initially. Pls what's the distance to Tinapa from the Airport?
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Planning An Official Retreat In Calabar by shangy(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Tinapa is some distance from airport, it sits on a large expanse of land, it's almost on the city outskirts, but it's accessible, you can check out there website for more information.
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Planning An Official Retreat In Calabar by jchick(f): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
shangy:
Tinapa is some distance from airport, it sits on a large expanse of land, it's almost on the city outskirts, but it's accessible, you can check out there website for more information.

Thank you so much. Will do as advised

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Visa To Abu Dhabi? / 7 Tips For An Affordable Vacation Abroad / Finally My Passport Was Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.