Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

How To Pass Waec Mathematics With Ease - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pass Waec Mathematics With Ease (8875 Views)

5 Quick And Easy Tips To Pass Waec-gce 2018 / Finally Ciroma Chuckwuma Adekunle Has Pass WAEC (pic) / How To Prepare And PASS WAEC Examination In ONE Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pass Waec Mathematics With Ease by jarmy: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
The secret of passing Mathematics in WAEC is not to cheat or register in "special centres"
you can actually study hard and pass Mathematics. Remember that if you cheat to pass, you
will have to cheat also in the university. You may not be able to escape Mathematics in your life

To be able to pass WAEC Mathematics, do the following:
1. Start from the basis. The problem with most students is that their foundation is faulty. Mathematics is the only subject i know that has related topics. Topics like Quadratic equation, Simultaneous equation, Pythagoras theorem, indices e.t.c are foundational topics

2. Master some topics. You don't have to be a master in all the topics, all you have to do is master some topic very well. Topics like graph, construction, modula arithmetic e.t.c

3. You must practice to know everything in a topic. what you don't know may be what will be asked in the examination

4. Practice, Practice, Practice. This key is the most important one. It is because of this that i recently released a book titled "I-CAN-SOLVE-IT". It is a WAEC mathematics past questions booklet with questions from 1988 to 2015.

FEATURES
-The topics are topically arranged (both objective and theory questions)
-Answers are provided for all the questions.
-The workings are clear and self explanatory
-The images are clear
-Only one error has been reported from users thus far, and this will be corrected in the next edition.
-Two schools are currently using the book, and I have being receiving good reports from the students and teachers.
-Call 08062704409 to request a sample copy.

100% credit pass in Mathematics is realizable
view images below T

Re: How To Pass Waec Mathematics With Ease by jarmy: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2016
A guy just called and demanded a copy. This is good, it shows that the reading culture is still alive.
Re: How To Pass Waec Mathematics With Ease by jarmy: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
For those outside Lagos who have made request, please note that copies of this book are now available in almost every region in Nigeria.
Re: How To Pass Waec Mathematics With Ease by jarmy: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
You can post a comment if you are already using this book.
Re: How To Pass Waec Mathematics With Ease by jarmy: 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
New Edition of "I CAN SOLVE IT". Grab your copies now!

Re: How To Pass Waec Mathematics With Ease by jarmy: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thank you to all those who have patronized us through this platform.

Please don't forget to leave a comment.
Re: How To Pass Waec Mathematics With Ease by dalexz4(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2019
Find out how to pass WAEC with ease here: https://naijaschoolinfo.com/how-to-pass-waec/

(1) (Reply)

Dr Asking Why MED. LAB. Scientists Use Stethoscope For Induction Pics / Enter Here To Join Unilag Aspirants WhatsApp group / List of Nigeria Foreign Affairs Ministers And There Tenure From 1960 To 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.