Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See (1218 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See by Rotjijatau(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
I Saw thus funny Pictures and I decided to share with you guys....

1. Iyanya
2. 2 Face & Annie
3. M.I
4. Wizkid

Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See by gottliebglobal(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Cool
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See by Rotjijatau(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
More

Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See by Ginaz(f): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Iceprine and wizkid haf killed me o grin
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See by menabae(f): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rest are ok except iceprince hmmm ,money is good mehn
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See by studentsnaija(f): 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
How time flies. Money can do all tins
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See by vault(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
black face like photocopy of baba suwe.....

ice prince and wizkid tho....
Transformer of everything..... MONEY
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See by rry807: 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Airforce1 i want to see your throw back pics, i'm your fan.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See by Airforce1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
misspresident:
Airforce1 i want to see your throw back pics, i'm your fan.
let me know when you are serious
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Airforce1:
let me know when you are serious
i'm serious, you're a celebrity.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See by Airforce1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
misspresident:

i'm serious, you're a celebrity.
the only throwback pic I have s the one I wore just pant.

And I dont want to corrupt your mind
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Airforce1:
the only throwback pic I have s the one I wore just pant.
And I dont want to corrupt your mind
lol then i'll pass.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See by Airforce1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
misspresident:

lol then i'll pass.
cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See by Lilshorecords(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
iceprince tho. Poverty really strikes him.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Some Celebrities You Would Love To See by Houseofglam7(f): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hilarious indeed!
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

J.cole Reveals He’s Secretly Married / Check Out The Sexy Body On Emma Nyra As She Slays In New Photos (+1.8) / Bonang Matheba Is Flawless In A Jumpsuit By Toju Foyeh (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.