Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Fupre Post Ume Is Out At Last - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fupre Post Ume Is Out At Last (9212 Views)

Fupre Post Utme 2016 | Pass Question | Exam Date | Cut-off Mark | Result | Fees / Fupre Post Ume Result Is Out Now. Check Yours Now / Anambra State University Post Ume Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fupre Post Ume Is Out At Last by WANCH: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2009
futo post ume is out get your forms at any UBA or WEMA bank.
close of sales of forms will be on 6 of july while the main exam is on the 11 of july

GOOD LUCK
Re: Fupre Post Ume Is Out At Last by WANCH: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2009
I just got the info so when you get to the ask if the they have the forms

Please if they dont have the forms in the banks dont pay your money to any individual or website that does not have the school name on it cos i have not gotten mine yet to know how it works.
Re: Fupre Post Ume Is Out At Last by cmon(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2009
ahhhhh! shocked shocked shocked shocked

The Futo post ume exam is on the 4th July, 2009 not 11th oooooo! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Confirm you info on www.futocomm.com. That site is updated everyday, even by members.
Re: Fupre Post Ume Is Out At Last by charlisco(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2009
[center]VISIT US FOR THE REGISTERATION OF YOUR 2010 FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES POST UME FORM
@ NO 65 OKUMAGBA AVENUE
OPP IDAMA HOTEL,
WARRI. EFFURUN
[/center]

FUPRE POST UME FORM IS OUT
Registration closes on Thursday, July 22, 2010.
Date of the Exam is Saturday, July 24, 2010.
Cut off Mark is 200

Only for Candidate that choose the Institution as their first choice and who have five (5) credits at one sitting are eligible to apply.  Candidates awaiting results whose full results will be released by September 15, 2010 may be considered for the 2010/2011 admissions exercise.

Please buy your form early; i hate late registration, because of the stress attached to it. and i will stop collecting form when it is close to the late period.

We can as well help you to purchase and register your FUPRE POST UME form, regardless of where you are.
Charges is N2500 including online processing.
for details call charles on 08051311885 before payment
Bank name: Intercontinental
Account name: Obaleagbon Charles
Account number: 0146-110000004495

Below are the details required for the online registration, all field are compulsory.
for those that are interested fill it and forward to my mail box {charlisco@gmail.com}

no scan passport is needed. Your jamb registration number is your identification code.

Take Note
A functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Numbers to enable the University to reach you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises. If you do not have a personal email address do not worry I will create for you.

An Email Address:
Candidate Mobile Number
Candidate Alternate Number
Jamb Registration Number:
Last Name:
First Name:
Other Name:
Marital Status:
Jamb Reg No:
Permanent Address:

Date Of Birth:
Parent/Guardian Phone No:
Religion:

PREVIOUS INSTITUTION ATTENDED
Name of Primary School:
Start Year:
Finished Year:
Qualification Obtained:

Name of Secondary School:
Start Year:
Finished Year:
Qualification Obatained:

1.UME Course Selected in FUPRE:
2.Alternate Choice Course your want at FUPRE:

O,LEVEL QUALIFICATION
Exam Type:
Exam No:
Year of Exam:

Subjects                                         Grade
1.English Language     
2.Mathematics     
3.Economics     

Date of the Exam is Saturday, July 24, 2010 for all Candidates

Screening Time Table
College of Technology Departments
Chemical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Elect/Elect Engineering
Marine Engineering
Petroleum/Nat. Gas Engineering

Exam Venue

Army Day Junior Secondary School, Effurun

College of Science Department
Maths/Computer Science
Physics
Chemistry/Ind Chemistry
Geology/Geophysics
Environmental Science

Exam Venue
FUPRE Lecture Hall, Ugbomro

Screening Details
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
Depositor’s copy of the bank teller(s) (I will give you that when you come to sit for the exam, you are advice to come and meet me atleast a day to the exam to collect their bank teller
Completed registration form
JAMB UTME notification of results
Candidates are implored to come to the examination centre with their recent passport photograph
Candidates should come with their HB pencils and other writing materials

Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or electronic gadgets into the screening venue.
Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.

1 Like

Re: Fupre Post Ume Is Out At Last by newtonovie: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2009
Hi Sir,

I have sent you details to your e-mail box. My name is MUVIE SOLOMON AKPONA. I'd make the payment on Monday, July 06 unfailingly by 9:00am.

Please I am in Abuja so I'd need you to do the processing for me. I'd send N3,500 as requested.

Thanks.
Re: Fupre Post Ume Is Out At Last by PYTHAGORAS(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2010
pls when is fupre's post ume for 2010? and what is the cut off? any one with adequate info can pls call 08064765966 pls i will be very grateful if i can get info about it or tru my email: shadowdarock@yahoo.com
Re: Fupre Post Ume Is Out At Last by charlisco(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Has UNILAG Succeeded In Crushing The MAULAG Name Finally? / If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? / University Admission: Ijmb (a Level) As The Best Alternative To Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.