Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

See The Hotel Room That Costs N9.9 Million Per Night(photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Hotel Room That Costs N9.9 Million Per Night(photo) (933 Views)

See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake / See The Hotel Room That Costs N9.9 Million Per Night (see Photo) / A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hotel Room That Costs N9.9 Million Per Night(photo) by nairayouthcom(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
can build a house in Lekki, Lagos with this amount of
money.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vNrVfH-KVpM/VouirEE136I/AAAAAAAATLE/yRooUgT-HUw/s1600/Capture.JPG[/img]

The Ty Warner Penthouse suite in New York is the priciest suite in the US as it costs $50k (almost 10 million naira a night).

Why does it cost that much? Well, according to the
business Insider, it has an amazing 360-degree
panorama (as it is the highest suite in the city).

It is 400 square metres (4,300 sq ft) which is about the
size of an NBA basketball court. Plus a 56 square metre bedroom with finishing touches like Thai silk with 22 carat gold threads. The suite comes with its own private elevator, a 24-hour private butler, a chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce, an art concierge (to guide you through the hotel’s collection) and a personal trainer and the suite can accommodate up to three people.

More: http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2016/01/05/see-the-hotel-room-that-costs-n9-9-million-per-nightphoto

lalasticlala, this one na heaven on planet earth ooo
Re: See The Hotel Room That Costs N9.9 Million Per Night(photo) by orobs93(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
#leaveFTCforintrovert
Re: See The Hotel Room That Costs N9.9 Million Per Night(photo) by Mrfahaz(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
shey you fit watch future for the TV........
Re: See The Hotel Room That Costs N9.9 Million Per Night(photo) by carinmom(f): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hmmm I'm speechless!
Re: See The Hotel Room That Costs N9.9 Million Per Night(photo) by vault(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
One night in the hotel room might actually be 365 days outside it........

that's the only reason I can get to credit the hotel undecided
Re: See The Hotel Room That Costs N9.9 Million Per Night(photo) by Hundreddegrees(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
The poor ones will come here nd blast different kinds of abuses.....

While the rich will just smile and hope to be there someday

#GodBlessOurHustle
Re: See The Hotel Room That Costs N9.9 Million Per Night(photo) by Mologi(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
I go sleep there when I go America....

Insh Allah
Re: See The Hotel Room That Costs N9.9 Million Per Night(photo) by nairayouthcom(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mologi:
I go sleep there when I go America....

Insh Allah
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Wastes Of Time We Regret When We Get Older / Boyz Are Not Smiling - Word On The Street / What Is The Next Line Of Action? Advice The Govt On What To Do#economy Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.