Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly (2901 Views)

Hair Wonder:the Lasting Solution To Hair Loss And Hair Breakage / Stop That Hair Loss And Regrow It With This Special Product YUDA / Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly by cutetopsey(f): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
I will be sharing steps on how to loss weight and flatten Pot belly naturally

If you want to get rid of your Ugly body Fat in a Natural And Safe Way without Any Health Challenge or Side Effect within the short time possible, this is the most important letter you'll ever read.

Why did I say that?

Considering those Ugly experiences of being Fat... It shatters self esteem, it crushes self confidence. It makes you look older than your partner, It disrupts your sex life and it can cause embarrassing moments like:

Being Called A "Madam" by your age mates when you are yet to hit 35 or even 40yrs old by colleagues, friends and families who are even older than you.

Being Refused By Bank security Doors when you try to enter the bank and the security would have to override the system just to let you in.

Being refused by Okada Rider simply because they are afraid the “heavy load you carry” will flatten their tyres and even when they agree…charge you double for it.

Being asked if you are pregnant by people who are surprised at how big your belly is.

Being Ignored by your partner who hardly comes close to you simply because “fat people irritates him”

This is the reason am bringing this thread up for strictly serious minded fellows who want to achieve a desired weight loss within the shortest period of time.

Clean 9 is a weight management program that works within 9 days and helps you shed weight in areas like your tummy, thighs, arms and all over. This fat loss program is GUARANTEED to melt between 5kg - 10kg of excess unwanted body & belly fat off your body in just 9 Days or less. Clean 9 is made up of strictly natural ingredients. Has no side effect and detoxifies
the body as well.
I will be taking you through real life pictures and chat of successful people that have gone through this program with us. We are also ready to give you some contact details for verification.

We deliver our products within two days of placing an order and for Lagos, Ibadan, Porthacourt and Abuja, our courier service agents deliver within 24hrs and delivery to these four states are free.

For detailed info about C9, pls contact us below

Contact details:

Call/whatsapp: 0.8.0.5.4.5.0.1.4.2.1

1 Like

Re: Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly by cutetopsey(f): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
I appreciate those that has contacted us and place order for C9. I wish to clarify that this natural fat loss is not only specific for the women folks, we have successfully managed male clients also...

Re: Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly by cutetopsey(f): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2016
Good morning to you all and how was your nite.
I will like to show you screenshots of live testimonies from out clients that have successfully completed the C9 program.

It can only get better with C9 weight management program

Re: Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly by cutetopsey(f): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Good morning everyone. I bring you testimony from our Lagos client... It can only get better with C9

Re: Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly by cutetopsey(f): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Good evening everyone. Thanks for believing in us. We shall continue to provide you with the best of our services....

I want to clarify an issue here. We have three products that can help you with your weight management program..

They include C9, F.I.T 1 and F.I.T 2. With this three natural products, you will bid farewell to excess fat in any part of your body. Also you will loose nothing less than 30-35kg of your body weight. We have achieved this with some of our clients, so it's not a matter of impossibility. However, if you only require to loose your belly fat or just a small bodyweight between 8-10kg, you go for C9. If you want to loose between 20-25kg, you continue to F.I.T 1. And finally, if you desire to cut down more fat between 25-35kg, you go for the final natural product called F.I.T 2.

For more information and how to place order for this week, make use of our contact details above. Thank you and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly by cutetopsey(f): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Good morning everyone. How was your night? I wishing you all happy new month. Thanks for trusting in us throughout last month. Contacting us last month is the best choice you 've ever made and we promised to do better than ever as we start another month today. You can only get it right with our safest natural product!

This month, i will be taking you through and updating you on the success stories and testimonies of our recent clients in the last few weeks. It can only get better with C9............Thanks for believing in us!

Re: Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly by cutetopsey(f): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Here is the continuation of our client's success stories and testimonies. Thanks for believing in us Mr Cyrics. This can only be achieved using our safest natural products..

Re: Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly by cutetopsey(f): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
I will be back to update you more on our client's success story and testimonies.....Thanks for believing in us throughout last month. We promised to do more this present month. You can only achieve that fitter and sexier looks of yours with our safest natural products. Once again, happy new month to you all.......

Re: Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly by tahir01(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
would love to get it. Am in kqduna so whats the cost?
Re: Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly by cutetopsey(f): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
tahir01:
would love to get it. Am in kqduna so whats the cost?

You can make use of the contact details above sir.
Re: Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly by cutetopsey(f): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2016
Good morning everyone and happy new month to you all. Sorry for not available far some time now. We appreciate your patronage despite the fact that we couldn't continue to keep you updated here on this page. Thanks for believing in us. We shall continue to provide you with the best of our services....

I think i still need to re clarify an issue here again cos we keep receiving calls about this same issue. For proper clarification, we have three products that can help you with your weight management program..

They include C9, F.I.T 1 and F.I.T 2. With this three natural products, you will bid farewell to excess fat in any part of your body. Also you will loose nothing less than 30-35kg of your body weight. We have achieved this with some of our clients, so it's not a matter of impossibility. However, if you only require to loose your belly fat or just a small bodyweight between 8-10kg, you go for C9. If you want to loose between 20-25kg, you continue to F.I.T 1. And finally, if you desire to cut down more fat between 25-35kg, you go for the final natural product called F.I.T 2.

For more information and how to place order for this week, make use of our contact details above. Thank you and God bless you
Re: Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly by cutetopsey(f): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Good evening ladies and gentle men. How was
your day and hope it hasnt been stressful. I wish
to announce that our various weight management
therapy is now available now. No more shortage in
supply. For everyone that has ordered this week,
be rest assured that out courier agents will be
moving around the countries to effect deliveries of
your order.

Thank you for putting your trust in us. If its not C9 or FIT 1, it cant be any other weight
management product
Re: Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly by cutetopsey(f): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. This is a new week and we are happy that great results of our
weight management therapy are coming in from all
angles.

This our latest client has a bulging tummy due to
excess alcoholic consumption. Even though he
stopped it, His tummy couldn't revert back to its
flat nature. However, it took CLEAN 9 therapy to
help him achieve this coupled with excellent
coaching by a fitness coach. It will continue to get
better with C9, FIT 1 and FIT 2.

Thank you all for your faith in us.
For more details, contact us
Call: 0.8.0.5.4.5.0.1.4.2.1
Whatsapp: 0.8.1.3.5.4.4.5.3.0.2

We deliver two days after placing order

Re: Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly by cutetopsey(f): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2016
Good morning Nairalanders. I am your favourite fitness coach cutetopsey. I want to use this opportunity to apologise for my absense on this thread. The work overload is telling on us.

Also, we are trying to reach a more stabilized and affordable forex for our various products been shipped into the country to avoid too much hike in prices...

I wish to inform the whole house especially nairaland members outside Nigeria that it has pleased God to help us extend our delivery outside the shores of Nigeria.

You all can now pick up your delivery in Ghana, Sierra Leone, Botswana, South Africa, Namibia, USA and Canada.

Place your orders now and enjoy our Weight management products.

Call: 0.8.0.5.4.5.0.1.4.2.1
Whatsapp: 0.8.0.5.4.5.0.1.4.2.1

(1) (Reply)

Medical Student Get In Here / Total Life Changes Products (TLC)?08034308587 / THIS Fruit Burns Fat When Eaten At Night (try It Tonight)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.