Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:41 AM

Please Nairalander, Do You Know Any Nigerian In Turks And Caicos Island - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Nairalander, Do You Know Any Nigerian In Turks And Caicos Island (2973 Views)

How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Any Nigerian In Georgia? / Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalander, Do You Know Any Nigerian In Turks And Caicos Island by jot01(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2009
NAIRALANDER, PLEASE DO YOU KNOW ANY NIGERIA IN THIS COUNTRY TURKS AND CAICOS ISLAND, MY COUSIN IS TRAVELING THERE IN 2WEEKS, WE JUST WANT TO ASK AND KNOW MORE ABOUT THE COUNTRY, PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT THE MENTIONED COUNTRY, PLEASE EMAIL TO : capog2003@yahoo.com

1LOVE BRUFS
Re: Please Nairalander, Do You Know Any Nigerian In Turks And Caicos Island by 360command: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2009
Contact a travel agent there.They could be of major help.
where is that exactly?Is it somewhere in the pacific coast?Whats happening there?
Re: Please Nairalander, Do You Know Any Nigerian In Turks And Caicos Island by OAM4J: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2009
Am just curious about what your cousin is going to do in that island. it's very small island under British overseas territories, close to Bahamas in West Indies. The population is about 35,000. Not a place for hustlers. Its mainly a tourist island. And it’s very far from Nigeria. So why Turks and Caicos?
Re: Please Nairalander, Do You Know Any Nigerian In Turks And Caicos Island by symbian03(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2009
@0M4J i'm also waiting to see what's up there o haha 9ja
Re: Please Nairalander, Do You Know Any Nigerian In Turks And Caicos Island by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2009
jot01:

NAIRALANDER, PLEASE DO YOU KNOW ANY NIGERIA IN THIS COUNTRY TURKS AND CAICOS ISLAND, MY COUSIN IS TRAVELING THERE IN 2WEEKS, WE JUST WANT TO ASK AND KNOW MORE ABOUT THE COUNTRY, PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT THE MENTIONED COUNTRY, PLEASE EMAIL TO : capog2003@yahoo.com

1LOVE BRUFS

Another typical case scenario, of people not doing their homework before making plans to travel. undecided

From what you've posted, your "cousin" has already purchased his ticket, so why ask questions about the country now? If people on here replied that there are head hunters there, and Nigerian flesh is a highly sought-after delicacy, would your "cousin" cancel his trip? undecided
Re: Please Nairalander, Do You Know Any Nigerian In Turks And Caicos Island by ayomifull(f): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2011
are there Nigerians in that country?
Re: Please Nairalander, Do You Know Any Nigerian In Turks And Caicos Island by eghost247(m): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2011
Sighs
Re: Please Nairalander, Do You Know Any Nigerian In Turks And Caicos Island by Jimohmk: 11:18am On Jan 13, 2011
Hello sir, i wanted to ask if ur cosin is in turks and caicos, because i'm going thr very soon. Pls how much it cost u for d ticket sir. Thank
Re: Please Nairalander, Do You Know Any Nigerian In Turks And Caicos Island by eghost247(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2011
Jimohmk:

Hello sir, i wanted to ask if your cosin is in turks and caicos, because i'm going thr very soon. Pls how much it cost u for d ticket sir. Thank
what are u going there for
please be careful
if u dont know anything about the place
or have someone already staying there
do ur research well
Re: Please Nairalander, Do You Know Any Nigerian In Turks And Caicos Island by Jimohmk: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2011
Hello, do u no me b4? So why re u warning me. Why dn't u give me what i asked u to do. Re u tel me or not.
Re: Please Nairalander, Do You Know Any Nigerian In Turks And Caicos Island by yomitesp(m): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2011
Siena:

Another typical case scenario, of people not doing their homework before making plans to travel.  undecided

From what you've posted, your "cousin" has already purchased his ticket, so why ask questions about the country now? If people on here replied that there are head hunters there, and Nigerian flesh is a highly sought-after delicacy, would your "cousin" cancel his trip?  undecided

ROFLMAO ,  grin grin grin grin!!!!
nice one Siena!!!

(1) (Reply)

HELP: How Can I Get To Eric Moore Road From Mile 2 / Can I Travel Abroad With Neco Result / IELTS Exams Suspended In Nigeria Indefinitely Due To Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.