Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Poweramp Music Player's Latest Working Crack - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poweramp Music Player's Latest Working Crack (5521 Views)

Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod / Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest / Please Help Me Purchase Poweramp Music Player Unlocker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poweramp Music Player's Latest Working Crack by David4473: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Poweramp is a powerful music player and also one of the best music player for Android. With mouth watering features, you simply can't get enough of this app. Unfortunately for some people, the app is a paid app, although there's a one week trial momentum for the free users and immediately after one week, it's money, money, money! Don't get me wrong, you only pay for the app once for lifetime usage.

A lot of people (including me) have tried cracking this app with no bit of luck, at all. It kinda feels impossible to Crack this app, the longest time I've used the cracked version of the app before getting caught was for a week. That's how tenacious the app's security is.

Thanks to the onhax team, they released the cracked version of the "Alpha build 700" yesterday, which they promised is the best Crack yet. Let's hope this Crack works great!

This are the key features of Poweramp Music Player:

plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)

10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets

separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment

stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance

crossfade

gapless

replay gain

plays songs from folders and from own library

dynamic queue

lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin

embed and standalone .cue files support

support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists

OpenGL based cover art animation

downloads missing album art

custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play

4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets

configurable lock screen

headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
tag editor

fast library scan

high level of customization via settings

Steps to crack:

1. Download
2.Install Poweramp Apk
3.Install the Unlocker Apk
4.Launch and close Poweramp
5.Launch Lucky Patcher, click on Poweramp's icon, custom patch by SanX
6.Reboot

Enjoy.

If you like the app, please purchase it and support the developers!
http://mobiletechnstuffs..com.ng/2016/01/poweramp-music-players-latest-working.html

2 Likes

Re: Poweramp Music Player's Latest Working Crack by badonkadonk: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hmmm.. The longest time I av used the poweramp music player app I cracked myself, was for 2months before I upgraded to lollipop from kit kat..

Though didn't use the alpha wat wat.. Could u educate me on wat that's about?
Re: Poweramp Music Player's Latest Working Crack by lanre316: 6:20am On Jan 06, 2016
I bought the app two years ago and I've been enjoying the best mobile music experience with peace of mind since that time. The cost of buying it once and for all is less than the amount an average Nigerian spend on recharge card in a week. Plus I believe the developers of this awesome app deserve to be paid for their great work.

I'm currently using the new alpha version and it's so awesome. The looks and the sound output has been improved.

1 Like

Re: Poweramp Music Player's Latest Working Crack by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 14, 2016
lanre316:
I bought the app two years ago and I've been enjoying the best mobile music experience with peace of mind since that time. The cost of buying it once and for all is less than the amount an average Nigerian spend on recharge card in a week. Plus I believe the developers of this awesome app deserve to be paid for their great work.

I'm currently using the new alpha version and it's so awesome. The looks and the sound output has been improved.
HI, sir. I have two problems.
1. I am afraid to root my Lollipop, so the issue of lucky patcher is off it.
2. I tried buying it with my debit card but it refused, saying my card is invalid.
I don't know what to do honestly. Any help, sir?
Re: Poweramp Music Player's Latest Working Crack by Kingy10: 1:28am On Jan 14, 2016
Following
Re: Poweramp Music Player's Latest Working Crack by augster(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2016
DavidGodwin:

HI, sir. I have two problems.
1. I am afraid to root my Lollipop, so the issue of lucky patcher is off it.
2. I tried buying it with my debit card but it refused, saying my card is invalid.
I don't know what to do honestly. Any help, sir?
lucky patcher works sometimes without root...you should try it.
You can no longer use your card to buy stuffs online due to cbn‘s new policy
Re: Poweramp Music Player's Latest Working Crack by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2016
augster:
lucky patcher works sometimes without root...you should try it.
You can no longer use your card to buy stuffs online due to cbn‘s new policy
It's not working. It requires root access. I really need help seriously
Re: Poweramp Music Player's Latest Working Crack by augster(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2016
DavidGodwin:

It's not working. It requires root access. I really need help seriously
maybe you should try other ones then like ttpod
Re: Poweramp Music Player's Latest Working Crack by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2016
augster:
maybe you should try other ones then like ttpod
Ttpod doesn't play wma files.
I wish I could see who I can give my Playstore Gmail and password to make a purchase using PayPal or any other means while I pay the person via bank or credit. Funny enough the version I have is just 300 for the premium. But I can't buy it cos of the ban
Re: Poweramp Music Player's Latest Working Crack by augster(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2016
DavidGodwin:

Ttpod doesn't play wma files.
I wish I could see who I can give my Playstore Gmail and password to make a purchase using PayPal or any other means while I pay the person via bank or credit. Funny enough the version I have is just 300 for the premium. But I can't buy it cos of the ban
have you been using your card for online payment before this?
Re: Poweramp Music Player's Latest Working Crack by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2016
augster:
have you been using your card for online payment before this?
No sir. This was supposed to be my 1st
Re: Poweramp Music Player's Latest Working Crack by augster(m): 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
DavidGodwin:

No sir. This was supposed to be my 1st
your card might not be activated for online payment. And it wont work if it‘s verve
Re: Poweramp Music Player's Latest Working Crack by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
augster:
your card might not be activated for online payment. And it wont work if it‘s verve
I know that alrdy. That's why I am looking for help here
Re: Poweramp Music Player's Latest Working Crack by zedman1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
I've been trying to get a cracked apk of this app since around 2013 or so but to no avail. I've tried purchasing apps with my ATM card but I never succeed. Wish I could get this app once and for all. It's by far the best audio player I've used. N7player has been an alternative for me but I've been having issues with the latest upgrade. Volume suddenly drops on activation of
the 10 band equalizer.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Current Ringtone? / F7 Stock Rom / I Have Upgraded My M2 To 4.4 Kitkat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.