Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues (2887 Views)

10 Heavy Duty Truck Tipper 30/40 Tones Needed For Haulage / Who Else Got Charged 50# As CBN Stamp Duty Fee? / N50 Stamp Duty: CBN Exempts Salary Accounts, Self-to-self Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by boneyemboy: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Heavy-duty truck mechanic/engineer on trucks and diesel engine diagnosing issues
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by boneyemboy: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Turbocharger Malfunction :

Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by boneyemboy: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
BELOW IS A TROUBLESHOOTING TO HELP DIAGNOSE SOME DIESEL ISSUE ENGINE NOT STARTING CAUSES : Flate Battery Glowplug or relay Faulty Insufficient fuel supply Blocked fuel supply filter Faulty diesel injector faulty high presure fuel pump low compression injector blow by seat leaking when all this are all checked and they are all ok then finally it has : Internal engine problem such as: Piston,lose and check top cylinder improper valve seating
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by boneyemboy: 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
For lattest trucks that are have electronic engine and transmission like international trucks 2000-4000 series and other lattest trucks we include this when diagnosing. Faulty pressure Regulator sensor ,cam-crank sensor,EGR problem,ECU(electronic control unit) or PCM(powertrain control module)
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by boneyemboy: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
THE ANSWER IS THE SMOKE:
We can generally understand what is wrong with a diesel engine by the colour of smoke emitted from the exhaust. There are three basic colours ,black,white and blue BLACK SMOKE
This is due to a air to fuel ratio inbalance,either the fuel system is delivering too much fuel into the engine or there is not enough clean air(oxygen)a few things to look for- (1)faulty injector (2 )faulty injector pump (3)dirty air cleaner (4)turbocharger or intercooler faulty (5)problem with cylinder head,valve clogged due to faulty Egr(exhaust gas recycling unit )
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by boneyemboy: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
There is money in the field as an entrepreneur in automobile engineering.i see plp flag how to use diagnosing tools up and down but when you call them to program ECM or PCM(powetrain control module) or chip tuning,that is when we differentiate the boys from the men bt if you can much money and contract for you.you will make it faster as a heavy-duty trucks diagnoser than in small car bt the softwares are very expensive ranging from 400,000-6000,000 naira just google search; the learning process and repair process is very difficult Bt if you know glory be to God.example when you diagnose and find a code( 223) in international truck.code meaning :vehicle personality module(vpm) not communicating with electronic control module (ecm).then what will you do?.Can you see that the truck life is in your hand.
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by boneyemboy: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
If you ve car repair issues both small,heavy-duty trucks,excavator issue just post it then we combat the issue and give you a remedy
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by boneyemboy: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2016
In this new generation erra the labour market is becoming stuffy,the unemployment rate is increasing.when you graduate from university to the labour market no one cares who you are,you show the outside world who you think you are; by your skills.the reason i set this trend is for young plp to gain some experience on heavy-duty truck,because i ve learnt alot from nairaland it was in this forum i learnt how to register as a vendor/contractor in an oil/servicing company which i taught it was only for government connected big shot guy bt with help of nairalander it was very simple.my very first contract from oil serve in portharcourt to service a spoilt truck was with the knowledge i got from nairaland.so i will be updating this trend on issues on heavy-duty trucks repair and maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by holajeedayy: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
What a nice trend but i guess non mechanic engineer can blend up
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by boneyemboy: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2016
Yes@holajeedayy ,it is an entrepreneurship post for both mechanic and non mechanic for diversification of income, so as to know how to use auto diagnostic scanner to find fault in vehicles and how to repair
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by holajeedayy: 4:49am On Jan 09, 2016
Boss can i have your number or we chat better on whatapp 07030842589
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by boneyemboy: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
@holadidayy Pls visit my facebook page at Heavy-duty trucks mechanic/technician/engineers,then reply back to me ;it is to prepare your mind a little bit.
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by Emade(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
hi sir
thanks for the good work pls am having problem with a wachia CNG engine the RPM goes up when it gets to certain level for example when the RPM gets to 1700 it will increase by it self to 2200 which is the end,this only happen when thrusting.
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by holajeedayy: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
boneyemboy:
@holadidayy Pls visit my facebook page at Heavy-duty trucks mechanic/technician/engineers,then reply back to me ;it is to prepare your mind a little bit.
i couldnt see a nigerian page there.
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by boneyemboy: 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Just search for heavy-duty truck mechanic/technicians /engineer that is my page the page explains some mechanical topic and terminology,and finally i dont know what u mean by nigeria page
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by boneyemboy: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2016
Let first start by answering your question by it terminology you said a wachia cng engine i believe it means:wachia compressed natural gas engine (2) you said when it reaches 1700 rpm it Increases by it self to 2200
OPINION:it can be caused by faulty(1) Governor:A vital component of all diesel engine is a mechanical or electronic Governor which regulate the idling speed and maximum speed of the engine by controlling the rate of fuel delivery without a govern or faulty govern cannot have a stable idling speed and can easily overspeed.(2) faulty ECU/ECM (3)i will like to know where this engine is used if it is used in a generator,truck,marine or where.thanks
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by holajeedayy: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Can i learn in your ph workshop?
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by holajeedayy: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2016
Can i learn in your ph workshop?
Also what i mean be nigeria page is that the pages are open be white engr
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by boneyemboy: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
Sorry i ve been away,as a business man always engaged ;@ hola my work shop is in aba bt am always mobile from one state to another because of the nature of my biz am currently in abuja now bt when i get to aba,then i will know What to do.
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by holajeedayy: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2016
K sire .....
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by holajeedayy: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2016
K sire .....no wahala even if it require myself followin you
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by boneyemboy: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
I ve a 40kva fairly used sound proof generator for sale in owerri 800 working hour
price =#550,000 Naira call:08168322632;if you are interested only for interested people.payment after all inspection and satisfaction.
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by bsideboii(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hello sir, I'm about to resign my regular ,not-much-pay job for a 1 year Training in medium- heavy duty trucks and mechatronics/telematics under Trucmasters in Lagos.
1. Do you think its worth it?
2. What are my prospects as to starting my own business or free-lancing after the training money wise ??

Thanks.
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by Homeyfav: 9:46am On Feb 13, 2019
Diesel engines repairs business opportunity in Nigeria
https://www.dieselsupplier.ng/diesel-engine-repairs-business-opportunity-nigeria/
Re: Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues by DarkCaesar(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
boneyemboy:
Sorry i ve been away,as a business man always engaged ;@ hola my work shop is in aba bt am always mobile from one state to another because of the nature of my biz am currently in abuja now bt when i get to aba,then i will know What to do.
can a heavy duty trucks mechanic repair Normal Toyota car? Please it’s urgent

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? / Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week / Laundry Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.