Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Tell Me About IJMB! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tell Me About IJMB! (1185 Views)

What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... / Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) / Info About Ijmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me About IJMB! by filibust: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2009
PLs,can anybody drop by and give the nitty-gritty of IJMB.

Thanks.
Re: Tell Me About IJMB! by dayo23(f): 4:05am On Jun 16, 2009
i am an ex ijmbite,hallah me on 08054527818 my name is tunde
Re: Tell Me About IJMB! by Beebsyn(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2009
filibust:

PLs,can anybody drop by and give the nitty-gritty of IJMB.

Thanks.
u no wot? IJMB is nt a chlds play!!! It is better you go for PD in any school of your choice. as for IJMB am nt advising you to go for it cos it requires maximum concentration, dedication and determination.
Am an exIJMBITE and I no the stress I undergone before I wrote the final Exam. IJMB has a programme is a year and half programme but most private centres uses 6monthes. You no the funniest part of it, it has a very wide syllabus. During my set, we are unable to finish the syllabus while some student came 2months before the final exam, so I wonder how they want to make it. Though, the final Exam was somehow fair but we still waiting for the Result which will be out in AUGUST. And again If you no you want to go for it beware of 419ner cos thats wot some of the private centres are, so shine your EYES OOOO.
Re: Tell Me About IJMB! by davriches: 7:20am On Jan 25, 2013
All required details are available on their site at www.ijmb.com.ng
Re: Tell Me About IJMB! by isoh(m): 5:21am On Jan 07, 2014
Admission forms for 2014/2015 is now on sale... get yours at APEX college if Advanced Studies Ilorin or call 08035812144. We pick you up, once you are in Ilorin(for those of you not familiar) with Ilorin.

Kindly note that admission for the next session begins march 2014. Stop gambling your academic future take IJMB today...a sure mode of admission to year 2 without JAMB or post jamb

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech 2009/2010 Admission List / Federal Polytechnic Auchi 2010/2011 Pre Nd And Post Ume Screening Is Out / Nabteb Result Is Finally Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.