Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why Is Edmark Taking Over The Whole Of Africa? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Is Edmark Taking Over The Whole Of Africa? (1314 Views)

Edmark Club 5(five)make Money Fast-no Selling-no Buying / JOIN whatsapp-To Start Edmark Network Marketing Business-with N39,600 OR N16,500 / I THANK GOD FOR EDMARK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Edmark Taking Over The Whole Of Africa? by edmarknetwork: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wellcome here;
You will learn here,just stay tuned and if for any enquiries,please do contact me
Re: Why Is Edmark Taking Over The Whole Of Africa? by edmarknetwork: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
*Edmark preaches and practices genuine love *Edmark believes in Giving *Emark offers a Total of 71percent Bonus,which is the highest in the industry *Edmark pays Double Bonus *Edmark adopts topup policy to hellp distributors in making more to be continued
Re: Why Is Edmark Taking Over The Whole Of Africa? by edmarknetwork: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
*Edmark preaches and practices genuine love
*Edmark believes in Giving
*Emark offers a Total of 71percent Bonus,which is the highest in the industry
*Edmark pays Double Bonus
*Edmark adopts topup policy to hellp distributors in making more
*Edmark has flexible promotion
*Edmark adopts low maintenance with decreasing maintenance from manager level upwards.
*Edmark has the best Education system in the industry today
*Edmark has no demotion
*Edmark has Accumulative plan
*Edmark has the following ways of giving free products and instant cash to its partners (distributors) (a)products redemption (b)best buyer (c)frequency purchase (d)membership drive coupon (the instant cash)
to be continued...
Re: Why Is Edmark Taking Over The Whole Of Africa? by Elisean(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
practice what fally
Re: Why Is Edmark Taking Over The Whole Of Africa? by edmarknetwork: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
I want to sponsor anybody male or female register for the upcoming STP IN Abuja.
STP is an three weeks intensive training program in the Edmark Education System that trains you to become a business profesional.
Edmark trains you to be a trainor-public speaker and you are paid per session of traning after you graduate
Edmark is powerly
if you are interested contact us 07059923549
Edmark Education System (EES)will equip you with knowlege and skills you were not taught in your university,to help you succeed in this competitive business world and stand out as a profesional
Re: Why Is Edmark Taking Over The Whole Of Africa? by wonukwuru(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
To the best of my knowledge, ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL is the best in the world as far as networking business is concerned. Why not contact me thru 08036765583 let me give you more information about the company and how you can key into the business.
Re: Why Is Edmark Taking Over The Whole Of Africa? by edmarknetwork: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2016
wonukwuru:
To the best of my knowledge, ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL is the best in the world as far as networking business is concerned. Why not contact me thru 08036765583 let me give you more information about the company and how you can key into the business.
Please,Liars in motion why do you people keep giving us problem.
why not start your own thread with your Binary and and pyramid scheme that will not stand the test of time.
Have you asked your people why you are registered in the DSA in PHILIPINES,MALAYSIA amost of Asia?
please,if you believe in your business start a thread,thank you
Re: Why Is Edmark Taking Over The Whole Of Africa? by edmarknetwork: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2016
Edmark creating millionires in Africa Everyday

Re: Why Is Edmark Taking Over The Whole Of Africa? by edmarknetwork: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2016
millionaires in Africa through Edmark business.

Re: Why Is Edmark Taking Over The Whole Of Africa? by edmarknetwork: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Edmark club 5 is the new way to do business
Re: Why Is Edmark Taking Over The Whole Of Africa? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
here is my email account shinapraisea@gmail. com hope to know more about the company
Re: Why Is Edmark Taking Over The Whole Of Africa? by edmarknetwork: 5:20am On Feb 27, 2016
whatsapp me please

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert: Beware Of Mygiversclub.com Ponzi Scheme / Help Me Invest 500k / Okada Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.