Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Pounded Yam& Ewedu With Stew Or Amala& Ewedu With Stew;which Do You Prefer? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pounded Yam& Ewedu With Stew Or Amala& Ewedu With Stew;which Do You Prefer? (1870 Views)

Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can / Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper / Man Spotted Eating 20 Tubers Of Pounded Yam Alone (shocking Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pounded Yam& Ewedu With Stew Or Amala& Ewedu With Stew;which Do You Prefer? by saiprojects(f): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
www.saiprojectscooking..com

I never ever thought Pounded Yam will go down well with Ewedu and Buka stew until I made this for hubby this evening. I prefer Eba or Amala with Ewedu & stew. I'll leave my poundo with efo egusi

Re: Pounded Yam& Ewedu With Stew Or Amala& Ewedu With Stew;which Do You Prefer? by aydelicious: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
You don't need to be suppress,becouse the choice of individual is difference so now you know that you can use Ewedu and stew but you can still leave your poundo with efo egusi sa ooh.

(1) (Reply)

Warning - MOIN MOIN, The New Silent Killer Of Nigerians / Pleas How To Cook With Dried Ugu / How To Make Local Bushmeat Traps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.