Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

What Is Best Investment For Returns On A 680sqm Land? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is Best Investment For Returns On A 680sqm Land? (732 Views)

6bedrm Duplex With 3berm On 680sqm At Ifako, Gbagada / 680sqm Land For Sale In Lekki Phase 1 RHS / 680sqm With 2bedroom Bungalow @ Graceland Estate Ajah, Governor's Consent 30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Best Investment For Returns On A 680sqm Land? by debojyde(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
I recently acquired a piece of land around 5th roundabout in lekki. Plan to start developing soon. My initial plan was to build a block of 6 two bedroom flats on 2 stories( 3 on ground and 3 on the upper floor) . I already have a similar property somewhere else. A friend of mine is advising that I can build 4 terrace duplexes or 2 units of 2 semi detached( total of 4 units) on the land. His opinion is that either of his recommendations will bring better returns via rental income. I have to concerns about this, 1: I think building terrace duplexes or semi detached will take up most of the parking space within the compound. 2: in my opinion, better to build 2 bedroom flats that are cheaper to rent and will move faster than looking for people to rent terrace or semi detached duplex. I appreciate input from anyone knowledgeable about land development.
Re: What Is Best Investment For Returns On A 680sqm Land? by brabus(m): 4:06am On Jan 06, 2016
5th roundabout should be btw Ilasan and Jakande.

Terrace sells/rent faster in that area. You'll get minimum of 2.5m per annum and occupancy rate is higher if you have a good design.

2 bed equally not a bad idea if you can get a good design. Just market it to Chevron cooperative staffs.

Pls take note of the emphasis on good design and ample space for parking.
Re: What Is Best Investment For Returns On A 680sqm Land? by debojyde(m): 5:24am On Jan 06, 2016
Thanks
Re: What Is Best Investment For Returns On A 680sqm Land? by diehard(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2016
@OP, please pardon my asking, how much did you get the land for. I'm looking for something around that area and I keep getting incredible amount for 650 -700sqm.
Re: What Is Best Investment For Returns On A 680sqm Land? by debojyde(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
30m
Re: What Is Best Investment For Returns On A 680sqm Land? by propzncribz: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2016
diehard:
@OP, please pardon my asking, how much did you get the land for. I'm looking for something around that area and I keep getting incredible amount for 650 -700sqm.

Some agents hike the prices of lands that's probably why the prices are sometimes ridiculous but if the prices are too low then it is too good to be true.

I have a couple of lands available around the sixth round about. Beautiful estate with modern houses springing up, good road network, streetlights and 24 hrs arm security.

The estate is called Atlantic view estate. Prices are between 16m and 30m. Some lands are on a tarred road, some are on an untarred road while some are still in the bush that's why the prices differ.

(1) (Reply)

Super Sales In Gbagada / Twins Duplex On 700sqm Directly On Ogudu For Sale:08032222501 / Luxury 3bedroom Terrace Duplex & Flat To Let @ Ikate Lekki (see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.