Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates (992 Views)

I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman / Pls Help! A Friend From South Africa Needs An Exporter Of Chili Pepper From Nig. / Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by vascable: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yeah you heard me right, i don’t believe this African tradition of “if you don’t goto school, you wont make it”. I think is time for Africans to stop putting much efforts on schooling cause we have millions of graduates already that don’t have any jobs. I think is time for us to start looking out for raw talents, innovative ideas and then develop them.

Now when i say schooling in Africa is over emphasized, Am not trying to rule out the important of schooling please don’t get me wrong there. What am trying to say is that when a child is able to go through his/her pre-sch, grades and Secondary sch he/she shouldn’t be forced to go to uni if they don’t want to, i think at that point the parent or guardian of such individual should look out or ask him/her what they want to do and if such a child is gifted in certain areas, he/she should be encouraged, supported and developed.

“There are more job seekers than there are job creators” (this is killing us Africans) and the only way forward for us is if we start putting our big brains to work.

The Average African mindset has always been “when i finish school, i will find a job, rent a house, marry and bear kids” we have been fashioned to think the wrong way. This is one aspect we most work on if we want to ever move from the level we are now to another.

We cant keep doing things thesame way and expect different results and thats why people like Donald Trump have the guts to call us lazy and only good in bed and if you really look at it, is very true cause we are not innovative, we like things the easy way, we are always looking for short cuts. Its so bad that if you are an African that is doing things right, the world doesn’t see that person “African” cause to them Africans have a particular way of doing things and when you decide to break up from the curse you are not seen as an African.

We need help not from anybody but from us, we need to help ourselves. And most times we as an individual are not the problem, the Governments, Banks, Companies are, cause i have been in the situation were i had an excellent idea i went to banks, private and Government owned companies i wasn’t able to get the funds i need to execute my idea and this is how so many ideas die.

Our loan system are very bad, they only focus on established organisation/businesses and give little or no attention to new ideas.

And the last but not the list factors that is affecting or will i say discouraging us are our parents, you will see a parents whose child loves computers, gadgets and wants to one day be something inline with his passion then you will see his/her parents telling them you must be a Doctor, Engr, Pilot, Banker etc and most times for stupid reasons and thats not having one in the family or they want the child to take over from them.

We need to wake up and realize that the world are looking out for great minds regardless of your educational background and not graduates, we should start using those big brains of ours to help our communities, creating jobs and helping ourselves also.

Go out there look for a problem and find the solution, you wont just be making yourself and family proud but you will be doing same for your country and Africa at large.

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
source:- http://www.marvejohndaily.com/africa-needs-more-ideas-not-graduates/

cc:- lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by vascable: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
oya lalasticlala come do justice to this..

more:- http://www.marvejohndaily.com/africa-needs-more-ideas-not-graduates/
Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
No truer words have been spoken.
Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by wapmingle: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
@Op good one and so true..

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by gmacnoms(m): 12:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Op, spot on.
Meanwhile, I have BSC with 6 MONTHS EXPERIENCE as a bvn officer. Anyone with news or info on VACANCY around DELTA, kindly quote me. I can as well do jobs in LAGOS if der's ACCOMODATION.

I'm also a SAXOPHONIST, incase your church needs paid services of one
Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by shommans: 1:05am On Jan 06, 2016
Yes we need more then ideas than d mere go to school, learn, graduate. Pls make ur self a Boss not an employee.

DFCI - DOCTORS FOR CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL & 8dollarz.biz

Our Products

Direct Refferal bonus
Binary Matrix Commissions
CUG line
DFCI Reward
Product Revenue
Humanitarian services
Cooperative Society
Skill Acquisition
H. M. O.
Social Club

How does it Work?

How to register -

Go to 8dollarz.biz
Click on 'Register now'
Fill in the username of your SPONSOR
fill in your own username, password, transaction password, etc
Click 'next'
Make payment by paying into DFCI bank account or use ewallet from your sponsor. The cost of full membership is $19/N3,800. Registration with 8dollarz.biz is $8/N1,600. The Etisalat Sim+CUG activation fee is $5/N1,000. A personalized MasterCard from Stanbic IBTC costs $6/N1,200.
New Members are STRONGLY advised to pay the entire registration fee at once or pay for the registration and the Etisalat package (N2,600). Payment for the MasterCard can be made when there's a substantial amount to be withdrawn.
Your 8dollarz.biz website is created instantly.

After Registration, what next?

After registration you are required to tell as many people as possible about DFCI & 8dollarz.biz who you know will benefit from our products. You are required to register a minimum of 5 people to enable you take advantage of all the benefits available in 8dollarz.biz. In 8dollarz.biz $1 is equivalent to N200 (two hundred naira), regardless of the current exchange rate.

PRODUCTS/WAYS TO EARN

Direct Refferal bonus - Everyone you introduce to 8dollarz.biz who pay their registration fee of N1,600 will fetch you N320 ($1.6). So if you directly register 100 people you earn, 100 X N320 = N32,000 ($160).
Binary Matrix Commissions- The Binary commissions are paid via a 2x3 matrix system. There are 4 stages of the 2 by 3 matrix system. Stage 1 level 1 requires you bring 2 people. One will be placed on your left side and the other on your right side. Stage 1 level 2 means those 2 peole will bring 2 people each making 4 (or any extra persons you or your uplines bring will be placed under your first 2). Stage 1 level 3 means those 4 will bring in 2 each (or spillovers from you or your uplines), making 8 people. That ends stage 1. This 2x3 matrix is basically designed to serve as a feeder matrix, meant to activate other accounts. This 2X3 matrix is replicated in 4 stages. When any of your team members who were in your first stage finish their stage one, they will join you in stage 2. On completion of each stage you would have earned the following sums & incentives; stage 1 = $12.8/N2,560 (inclusion into the product revenue) stage 2 = $49/N9,800 (inclusion into the cooperative society), stage 3 = $490/N98,000 (qualification for a health insurance scheme), stage 4 = $2100/N420,000 (qualification for the social club).
Etisalat CUG - You will need to add an extra N1,000/$5 to your registration fee. This will get you an ETISALAT sim card which will be activated for the DFCI CUG. Anyone who owns this line can make free calls to everyone in DFCI (who's ETISALAT sim is activated for the CUG). There will be no need for out-of-pocket payment for thisCUG subscription fee. This is because every month 8dollarz.biz will deduct the sum of $5/N1,000 from your earnings to pay ETISALAT. The best part of the CUG is that you can make money from it as well. As long as all the people you have registered are plugging into the ETISALAT CUG, you will make $0.2/N40 from each of them through a 3X8 matrix system. Meaning that the first 3 people you registered into 8dollarz.biz will also be arranged on a table in multiples of 3. That is, as your personally sponsored members and their downlines begin to grow in number, they are arranged as follows; 3 in level 1, 9 in level 2, 27 in level 3, 81 in level 4, ......... and finally 6561 in level 8. You can earn between $0.6/N120 ($0.2/N40 from 3 people) to N350,000 ($0.2/N40 from 3+9+27+81+243+729+2187+6561 = 9840 people) per month for the rest of your life.
DFCI Reward- The actual amount paid to ETISALAT for your CUG monthly subscription is N500/$2.5. The remaining $2.5/N500 is again shared back to all members. Every member of your team (that is those who you directly registered and their downlines) will form another 5x5 matrix. Meaning they will all be arranged as 5, 25, 125, 625 and capped at 3125 (maximum number of team members you can earn the DFCI REWARD from is 3,905). This means that at the end of every month you will earn $0.5/N100 from the number of people that you have in your team. So if you have 5 + 25 + 125 + 625 (780) people at the end of a particular month, you earn $0.5/N100 X 780 persons = ($467.5/N78,000). You can earn between N500 (from 5 people) to N390,000 (from N3905 people) monthly as well.
Product Revenue - You qualify for this as soon as you finish stage one of the 2x3 matrix. The product revenue is a form of training opportunity offered to every qualified member of DFCI. These trainings include Computer literacy, fishery, poultry farming, paint making, snail rearing, etc. Each member will be debited different sums for 5 different trainings of their choice. There are 5 different stages of the product revenue. Payment for these trainings are made as soon as a member attains each stage of the product revenue. Stage one costs $5, stage 2 costs $12.5, stage 3 costs $35, stage 4 costs $100 and stage five costs $250. If any of your downlines qualifies for stage one of the product revenue (by completing stage one of the 2X3 matrix), they will pay $5 for the first training. $1 from their payment will be paid to you. When up to 5 of them have paid $5. You would have earned $1 X 5 = $5. These same people (or more) will also qualify to get paid $1 each from their team members who finish the first stage of the 2x3 matrix. The team members you earn from in product revenue do not have to be in your direct sponsored line. But when your direct sponsored team members start to earn from the product revenue, you are entitled to earn 100% of their earnings. You move to and pay For stage 2 of the product revenue when you have made enough money to pay for stage 2 which costs $12.5. You can earn the some incentives as you upgrade from stages 2 to stage 5 of the product revenue. They are; A laptop, A Car, A vacation and A House.
The Humanitarian Service is the contribution we make to the NGO, Doctors for Children International from our earnings. Everyone is entitled to withdraw up to 60% of all their earnings. 20% is saved up for their social club membership and Cooperative Society contributions. 10% is contributed towards achieving the goals of DFCI and the remaining 10% is left for the Admin of 8dollarz.biz
Cooperative Society - Everyone who is able to complete their stage 2 of the 2x3 matrix. Every member of 8dollarz.biz at some point will begin to contribute $100 towards the cooperate society. From this cooperative society members who have been active for upto 6 months can borrow up to 3 times the amount they have in their ewallet for private/business matters. The good thing with the cooperative society memberships is that members can also earn residual income as their team members contribute towards the cooperative society. This earning is arranged on another 5x10 matrix system. The first 5 members to start contributing to the cooperative will pay you $10 each. As the team grows (from your second generation and beyond) to 25, 125, 625 and so on you will earn $5 from each of them.
The Skill Acquisition is the same trainings given to members who qualify under the product revenue package.
H. M. O. - The Company is working currently to attach qualified members to several Health Management Organisations which will provide health insurance for members to be able to access Healthcare at subsidized rates.
SOCIAL CLUB - There are certain criteria members must have to be included in the Social Club. They are;
I. Buy the complete DFCI/8dollarz.biz membership package of $19 ($8 = registration, $5 = Etisalat Sim and $6 = Stanbic IBTC Mastercard) II. Be active by referring atleast 5 members and you must have atleast 5 active members have their own 5 members each. III. Complete the 4th stage of the 2x3 feeder matrix. IV. Give the DFCI Social Club atleast 2 months notice for hosting any social event of your choice.. $75,000 will be given to qualified members. $10,000 will be taken out for payment for food, drinks and entertainment to be taken care of by DFCI. The remaining $65 is given to you to spend as you like.

FOR ME, The ETISALAT CUG is a very good product for people who spend a lot of money calling a specific set of people monthly. As beneficiaries of this CUG they can call their contacts who also join 8dollarz.biz for free. This is done through a one-time registration for the CUG with N1000. As soon as they invite their friends and other contacts to take advantage of this CUG, money begins to accumulate in their website from which monthly earnings are made available for members to withdraw. From this and several other earnings, $5 is deducted monthly as the CUG monthly subscription fee.
Whatsapp group 08034418228. Save a soul and earn cash
Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by vascable: 4:00am On Jan 06, 2016
Cc: seun, lalasticlala, obinoscopy
Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by Pavore9: 5:06am On Jan 06, 2016
lnsightful.

1 Like

Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by vascable: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2016
Pavore9:
lnsightful.

Thanks
Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by Walexz02(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Nice write up ... We should shift emphasis from paper to talent

1 Like

Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by vascable: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2016
Walexz02:
Nice write up ... We should shift emphasis from paper to talent

thanks
Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by vascable: 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by eninaija(f): 1:10am On Jan 08, 2016
Nice one , too much theory in Africa. We need youths that can make physical impact in the Society.
Its a pity that many even the jobless struggle to do masters when their degree has not made any impact. The quest for paper qualification limits impactful thinking and ventures.
Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by vascable: 1:19am On Jan 08, 2016
eninaija:
Nice one , too much theory in Africa. We need youths that can make physical impact in the Society.
Its a pity that many even the jobless struggle to do masters when their degree has not made any impact. The quest for paper qualification limits impactful thinking and ventures.

TRUE
Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by digitite: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2016
eninaija:

Very True. Also we have to be the change we want to see.
Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by wapmingle: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
lalasticlala this deserves front page..

@op this is great
Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by dboss444: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
I believe ideas rule this world, I'm a follower of trends in bussiness and economy arround d world, I do this to see opportunities for investors to invest in. But is like I'm d only 1 of my kind cos evry1 arround me dnt find interest in such issues. Nice write-up
Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by vascable: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
dboss444:
I believe ideas rule this world, I'm a follower of trends in bussiness and economy arround d world, I do this to see opportunities for investors to invest in. But is like I'm d only 1 of my kind cos evry1 arround me dnt find interest in such issues. Nice write-up

thanks
Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by vascable: 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by Bevista: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Our loan system are very bad, they only focus on established organisation/businesses and give little or no attention to new ideas.
What you wrote in your post is very apt. Nigerians need a paradigm shift towards entrepreneurship. The job you are looking for needs to be created by someone else.
---
As per the quoted text, Banks have been trained to only give loans to entities (individuals / firms) that meet a certain minimum risk profile. While your case may have been unique and your idea would have become a hit, the truth is that the bank cannot know for sure. Trust me, if they start giving loans in that manner, fraudulent Nigerians will exploit that and before you know it, non-performing loans (NPLs) in banks will rise from 5% to over 30%.
---
Maybe government can play a big role here by underwriting the risk, so that banks can have the comfort to lend n@ked to startups without collateral. Now that BVN has been fully implemented, a credible credit scoring systems is necessary for banks to guage default risk of loan applications. Nigerians also need to do away with "entitlement mentality" and start acting honestly to encourage banks to open their vaults. If inflation can be controlled to under 6%, then there is a chance of single digit interest rates on loans.
Re: Africa Needs More Ideas Not Graduates by vascable: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Bevista:
What you wrote in your post is very apt. Nigerians need a paradigm shift towards entrepreneurship. The job you are looking for needs to be created by someone else.
---
As per the quoted text, Banks have been trained to only give loans to entities (individuals / firms) that meet a certain minimum risk profile. While your case may have been unique and your idea would have become a hit, the truth is that the bank cannot know for sure. Trust me, if they start giving loans in that manner, fraudulent Nigerians will exploit that and before you know it, non-performing loans (NPLs) in banks will rise from 5% to over 30%.
---
Maybe government can play a big role here by underwriting the risk, so that banks can have the comfort to lend n@ked to startups without collateral. Now that BVN has been fully implemented, a credible credit scoring systems is necessary for banks to guage default risk of loan applications. Nigerians also need to do away with "entitlement mentality" and start acting honestly to encourage banks to open their vaults. If inflation can be controlled to under 6%, then there is a chance of single digit interest rates on loans.

well yo right, buh as for now getting loan in Nigeria is a nightmare

(1) (Reply)

At Last You Can Now Get 5% Off On Dstv And Gotv Subscription / Banks Operating In Awka To Shut Down Its Operations Due To Over Taxation / Aluminium Casement/slidding Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.