Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Neymar Junior Da Silva Dos Santos::the Most Expensive Footballer Ever In History - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Junior Da Silva Dos Santos::the Most Expensive Footballer Ever In History (1000 Views)

World Most Expensive Footballer 'Neymar' Celebrates Children's Day(pics) / Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player / Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Junior Da Silva Dos Santos::the Most Expensive Footballer Ever In History by Merci1234(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Do u knw dat neymar is unofficial the most expensive player ever his transfer deal is still in investigation.
Fc barcelona and santos fc just revealed little of the transfer fee around €50m but barca also paid around €44m to his father not mentioning the amount paid to the agent and santos. The den barca president resign becus of the deal. But gary bale is still the most expensive player. Register and join buddiebook.com the nairaland social network.
Re: Neymar Junior Da Silva Dos Santos::the Most Expensive Footballer Ever In History by khattab02: 9:19am On Jan 06, 2016
hehehehehe........

Because it is unofficial and shady deal makes it unrecognise.

#Barca doing ojoro for transfer since.....
Re: Neymar Junior Da Silva Dos Santos::the Most Expensive Footballer Ever In History by kenzysmith: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2016
khattab02:
hehehehehe........

Because it is unofficial and shady deal makes it unrecognise.

#Barca doing ojoro for transfer since.....
welcome to man utd
Re: Neymar Junior Da Silva Dos Santos::the Most Expensive Footballer Ever In History by kenzysmith: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2016
i think neymar should join madrid to spice up laliga
Re: Neymar Junior Da Silva Dos Santos::the Most Expensive Footballer Ever In History by khattab02: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
kenzysmith:
hehehehe...... Really??

Barca will never allow that. I think the last kind of deal of such was that of Luis Figo and I think he forced the move.
Re: Neymar Junior Da Silva Dos Santos::the Most Expensive Footballer Ever In History by fF01(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
kenzysmith:
Jesus! e go cause war o... mak en no even think am, if e wants more or crazy money, should beta go to england instead.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Abraham Kiptom Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 #lagosmarathon / Egypt V Nigeria: Winner Takes All Tonight / Do You Believe Fixed Match Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.